Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

Well I live on Brier Street Tramlines say I won't be affected too. My friend lives on Willis Road they are going to entered in to the lottery for ONE ticket so a con if you get the tickets you will have to buy for the rest of the family.

Well I live on Brier Street Tramlines say I won't be affected too. My friend lives on Willis Road they are going to entered in to the lottery for ONE ticket so a con if you get the tickets you will have to buy for the rest of the family.

One ticket? That's pretty bad. While they wait to hear about this, the prices are rising too....

I have friends who live about 10 miles from Leeds Festival and get free VIP weekend tickets every year. Apparently it's the same at Creamfields too - someone I knew met people there who got freebies despite living 22 miles away.

I do think Tramlines should have done a 1 mile radius or something and held back 2 tickets per household (with ID etc)

I have friends who live about 10 miles from Leeds Festival and get free VIP weekend tickets every year. Apparently it's the same at Creamfields too - someone I knew met people there who got freebies despite living 22 miles away.

I do think Tramlines should have done a 1 mile radius or something and held back 2 tickets per household (with ID etc)

I wonder what it was like for resident tickets in previous years?

A one mile radius from Hillsborough Park? That would be at least 1000 properties, maybe more. Would never happen.

A one mile radius from Hillsborough Park? That would be at least 1000 properties, maybe more. Would never happen.

They could do that and enter people into a ballot. Even if every household took up 2 tickets that's 2,000. Give them day tickets rather than weekend tickets then? Aren't they aiming for much more than that? Doesn't seem too crazy to give away 2,000 day tickets over 3 days.

Tramlines making a big announcement at 6 pm on Monday maybe the Artic Monkeys !

Tramlines making a big announcement at 6 pm on Monday maybe the Artic Monkeys !

Are they the ones with an axle in the middle (unlike the Arctic Monkeys)?

No arctic monkeys, but Milburn are playing, and they are a miles better band!

No day tickets?

Nope. It's weekend tickets or nothing.

I've gone for the 'nothon' option, as I have no desire to spend three days penned in to hillsborough park.

I personally think that the Tramlines organisers have treated the local residents with utter contempt.

Although there has been promise of free tickets to local residents - this still has not been sorted and many residents who live very close to the park could end up missing out in the ballot.