Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Blood Father - 6/10 - Mad Mel back on form of sorts playing an ex con who's daughter gets in bother with drug dealers, lacks a bit of depth but watchable.

IT - 8.5/10

Great film, Pennywise is as demented and scary as you'd want from a good adaptation of the Stephen King novel (well, the first half of it).

The kids are one part Stranger Things, one part Goonies and one part Stand By Me. The kid with the glasses (Finn Wolfhard, from Stranger Things) gets all the best lines.

IT 8/10

Good horror movie. Not exceptionally good but well done. I am disappointed that this is basically just first half. Scariest part for me was Pennywise transformation to giant spider at the end of the chapter 2. No spider here.

Blood Father - 6/10 - Mad Mel back on form of sorts playing an ex con who's daughter gets in bother with drug dealers, lacks a bit of depth but watchable.

Not the best of movies but it was nice to see Mel Gibson back on the scene, hopefully we will get some better stuff from the older more wiser Gibson in the near future.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 17:23 ----------

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, rubbish, 4/10

Limehouse Gollum 4/10

Weak story ok movie otherwise, figured out who was Gollum in twenty minutes.

Cabin in the Woods 7.5/10

I thought Id already seen this, but I wonder if I was just confusing it with cabin Fever?

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, was nothing like I expected it to be. Im really glad I didnt google it or anything beforehand because I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen.

Edited by nikki-red

Cabin in the Woods 7.5/10

I thought Id already seen this, but I wonder if I was just confusing it with cabin Fever?

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, was nothing like I expected it to be. Im really glad I didnt google it or anything beforehand because I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen.

I didn't like that one at all.

The Void - 5.5/10 - Monster movie that has echoes of The Mist and Hellraiser, reasonable with some good gore effects.

I didn't like that one at all.

The Void - 5.5/10 - Monster movie that has echoes of The Mist and Hellraiser, reasonable with some good gore effects.

Ive got to admit I did my rating before the final ridiculous twist at the end.

I think Ill drop it to 5/10!

Evil Dead 7/10

Ridiculous over the top nonsense but quite decent for a remake. Enjoyed it (if thats the right word!)

Edited by nikki-red

The Fog 2/10

Terrible remake of the John Carpenter classic.

The original was fantastic.

Fargo - 7/10 - Used to love this film but surprisingly it has been usurped by the excellent TV series of the same name.

Watched a film the other day.. it's not an hollywod film sorry I don't watch them ..the film was Swedish called False Trail starring Rolf Lassgård ... (he played the original wallender in the 90s film series) ..8/10

Scandinavian films have taken over from the French etc For making the best euro tv drama/ films over recent years imho

Wake Wood 7.5/10

Really enjoyed it, its old school Hammer!

Creepy bits, gory bits, even sad bits, with a really unsettling ending, made all the better by the lack of CGI and special effects.

Great film :)