On the rise of fascism.

Those laws apply across all forms of media.

Of course I can, especially if they do. And if they are simply a profit making business then that is entirely their right to do, but if the public have a significant interest in the activities of the company, then it becomes less clear.

So how does the public not have a significant interest in the activities of the obviously biassed print media? They spread political messages, always have done, how is facebook different?

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 07:29 ----------

If you think communism is nice you should talk to someone who grew up under communist rule like my mate.Nice they most certainly were not if you had the gaul to want to find out what was happening outside the iron curtain.This was one of many horror stories he has told me in the past.Fellow neighbours arrested never to be seen again.Then again i suppose there are lots of people who would like to see the world this way.A one world dictatorship,sorry government.The extreme left are just as dangerous as the extreme right they all want to have power over the masses.

How did you get from "anti fascist should be normal" to "if you think communism is nice".

Communism is not normal (at least in this country). Being anti fascist doesn't imply being communist in the slightest.

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 07:30 ----------

Would critising a religion infringe this UK law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006

No, no it wouldn't.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, they all make little sense and their holy books are riddled with contradictions.

Watch how I don't get arrested for that criticism.

We could go on and criticise how they have harboured pedophiles and been the catalyst for a huge amount of human misery, all perfectly legal and legitimate criticism.

So how does the public not have a significant interest in the activities of the obviously biassed print media? They spread political messages, always have done, how is facebook different?

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 07:29 ----------

How did you get from "anti fascist should be normal" to "if you think communism is nice".

Communism is not normal (at least in this country). Being anti fascist doesn't imply being communist in the slightest.

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 07:30 ----------

No, no it wouldn't.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, they all make little sense and their holy books are riddled with contradictions.

Watch how I don't get arrested for that criticism.

We could go on and criticise how they have harboured pedophiles and been the catalyst for a huge amount of human misery, all perfectly legal and legitimate criticism.

Add to this all the wars and uprisings that are fought in the name of religion .

The genocide that occurred in Europe and Armenia etc plus the leaders of these Countries who have all been propped up by their various gods .

Adolf Hitler had a bad press. I'm not condening** him in anyway but he was popular with the German youth at some point. He was a despicable human being but had very populist views which resonate with even dumb ass Americans today.

** "Condoning"?