Lynn brown clairvoyant

My friend and I went to see someone called David at Woodhouse Village. He was advertising in the Star for £20. OMG :gag: and that's all I can really say apart from DON'T GO

This is a serious question. Why do you who want to go and see a clairvoyant feel the need to do so?

I once had tickets for a Clairvoyant evening..however it was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.

Gets Coat

Cheers

OMG! Everytime theres a thread like this, its just not funny aymore!

:gag:

What;s even less funny is that in the 21st Century people are still handing their money over to psychics. If anyone does speak to Lynn Brown please advise her that James Randi will offer her $1,000,000 for proof of her abilities, which I'm sure she should have no problem providing if she isn't just a blatant swindler.

Surley you should only see a clairvoyant once ?

Not if you have a poor memory,or are gullible!

My friend and I went to see someone called David at Woodhouse Village. He was advertising in the Star for £20. OMG :gag: and that's all I can really say apart from DON'T GO

I love this-like when a bloke sold some mugs winning lottery numbers-they were winning numbers from the previous draw.If clairvoyants were real they would be hired by stock brokers and allsorts of speculators,and kidnapped by bookmakers.Some people are just plain thick,but forget they bare-a good stunt soon reminds them.

I love this-like when a bloke sold some mugs winning lottery numbers-they were winning numbers from the previous draw.If clairvoyants were real they would be hired by stock brokers and allsorts of speculators,and kidnapped by bookmakers.Some people are just plain thick,but forget they bare-a good stunt soon reminds them.

Wish I could make sense of your post!

Wish I could make sense of your post!

I would not bother applying sense to anything-if you wasted £40 on a trip to Woodhouse then most things will be an insuperable challenge( thats a bit hard)

Eight posts from thirty one are gramatically correct. The majority of those were having a dig at the concept. Does this suggest perhaps that people who believe in Clare Voyant do not have a startling IQ?

Eight posts from thirty one are gramatically correct. The majority of those were having a dig at the concept. Does this suggest perhaps that people who believe in Clare Voyant do not have a startling IQ?

Well they certainly have a startlingly poor grasp of reality

What;s even less funny is that in the 21st Century people are still handing their money over to psychics. If anyone does speak to Lynn Brown please advise her that James Randi will offer her $1,000,000 for proof of her abilities, which I'm sure she should have no problem providing if she isn't just a blatant swindler.
Quite. For anyone wanting to see a so called 'clairvoyant', you'd be wiser to donate the cash they require for their 'services' to charity. I'd rather see the cash put to good use than go in to the back pocket of a charlatan.

Well they certainly have a startlingly poor grasp of reality

Indeed. And you fail on the grammar test!