Sat/Sun league players/friendlies wanted/available

anybody know one in s6 areas that's private not council n not booked up lol

We require a referee for a friendly match for Penistone Ladies (open age) on Sunday 14th August for a 2pm kick off.

Please contact me on 07706 899176 or joncot-bol@hotmail.com

Hello I am wondering if I could come for trials I am 21 years old I used to play football for young owls up to 16 but I haven't played since I am only round the corner from you and would love to be apart of ur team

---------- Post added 14-07-2016 at 10:38 ----------

Hello mate sorry had to reply to your message on here it won't let me send a private message I'm new on to it, but yes mate I'd happily come to your next training session, and I play up front mate I can play right back and midfield also, I am a allround player but prefer to be attacking, although I would still play to my full potential if I was to go in the net.

Opportunity for one or two players to join the squad

Contact Craig 07917745962

---------- Post added 18-07-2016 at 20:27 ----------

Require goalkeeper and full back to complete our squad

Contact Craig 07917745962

No problem mate, did you wanna give me a text and I'll get back to you that way. Also if you have any friends that are looking for a team, don't hesitate to bring them along, as we would like to add in a few positions.

Cheers

Hi,

We are looking for a 11 a-side keeper for the coming season.

We play in the blades super draw premier division and we train and play our home games at Tapton school.

We are looking for honest and reliable player who can commit to playing most Sundays.

If interested in joining a team that that has a great set of lads that are looking to win things this season then get in touch.

Please reply to this thread or message me if you are interested :thumbsup:

As above, goal keeper and striker wanted for Sunday league team, training tomorrow at 11 at goals and most Sunday's until season.

This is our second season, looking to push on in league and would like decent standard, but looking for a good team player who fits the group. Drop me a message if interested.

just wondering if they is any trails available? I've player for United and Wednesday academy in the past

Pm you 1063 murphy

CBack Needed for Our sunday lge team , must be committed and played a sunday lge level before , be able to pay subs and be part of a good set of lads that enjoy trying to play good football .

msg us if interested

We (AFC George) have a couple of Sundays free in August for friendlies of anyone is interested.

7th & 28th August, we can use our pitch at Catcliffe, near JTF (changings rooms and shower) if anyone fancies it let me know on here and I'll get in touch

Cheers

Matt - AFC George