Hillsborough - Who drove through mother duck and 7 ducklings?

Not intentional, the thread just reminded me of moronic senseless killings.

In that case can I just remind everyone about Charles Manson and Peter Sutcliffe :rolleyes:

Whoever did this is sick in the head. They ought to remember that God does not pay his debts in money.

In that case can I just remind everyone about Charles Manson and Peter Sutcliffe :rolleyes:

To be fair to mrCharlie the incident he mentions is similar to the op's as the both involve cars and animals.

Guest makapaka
Whoever did this is sick in the head. They ought to remember that God does not pay his debts in money.

What does he pay them with?

What does he pay them with?

Harsh words and thunderbolts?

Another old topic 'revisited' - wonder if someone is just trying to up their post count?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I didn't realise there was a time limit on discussions...😐

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm not sure that you're going to get a reply from someone who hasn't been on the forum for 4 years! :hihi:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I didn't realise there was a time limit on discussions...😐

There isn't - but revisiting old topics for some reason  just 'looks' a bit odd, and if you were a slightly newer member, it would look even odder.

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

The Star Website says there is a video but there is no video on the article, useless. I searched "duckling run over Livesey Street Sheffield" but found no results. I am wondering if it was a college student or lecturer that did it. Most of the vehicles on that street are coming to or from the college.

I have been here for nearly a year. I found out about this incident when I was looking up Booker's site on that street and was directed to this thread. I am hardly new.

I never said you were.