And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Moyes gone.

Wonder if he'll go back to Everton?, although Silva might be favourite

Edited by pintor

Moyes gone.

Yes but his contract was only till the end of the season, no mention of whether he wanted to stay or not. Didn't know Alan Irvine was at WHU, he has gone as well.

Wonder if he'll go back to Everton?, although Silva might be favourite

Who knows, did a decent job first time around.

---------- Post added 16-05-2018 at 13:37 ----------

Yes but his contract was only till the end of the season, no mention of whether he wanted to stay or not. Didn't know Alan Irvine was at WHU, he has gone as well.

Also Stuart Pearce and Billy McKinlay.

So Sam has gone, he will have made quite a few quid over his last appointments.

£9million just from his last 6 months at Everton, including a nice £6million pay off. The guy who draws up his contracts is worth his weight in gold.

Jokes on Everton really, throwing money away sacking someone who's done pretty well.

I don't like the man, but he got some results and they finished in 8th place, which isn't that bad.

The club and fans might think they deserve better, but in reality thats about it for them.

Perhaps they could have done 7th, but considering they had a crap start to the season it's no real surprise they didn't make it.

Jokes on Everton really, throwing money away sacking someone who's done pretty well.

I don't like the man, but he got some results and they finished in 8th place, which isn't that bad.

The club and fans might think they deserve better, but in reality thats about it for them.

Perhaps they could have done 7th, but considering they had a crap start to the season it's no real surprise they didn't make it.

They are not bothered though about the money because they get that much from the TV rights, it said on TV the other day staying up was worth £300m for Huddersfield.

Have to agree - although i do like Sam.

The Everton players are crap in comparison to the teams that the fans think they can compete with.

There best ever position has been 5th,and they usually finish just inside the top 10.

Just reading on SkySports that Sacking Sam Allardyce and appointing Marco Silva could end up costing Everton an eye-watering £16m. Says Sam could walk away with £6m for the 12 months left on his contract.

Also says PSV sporting director Marcel Brands has taken over in a similar role at Everton, the club has announced - meaning Steve Walsh looks like he's on his way out of the club.

Edited by iansheff

They'll all be in New jobs soon ready to be sacked and more big pay offs.

They'll all be in New jobs soon ready to be sacked and more big pay offs.

It's alright for the "big names", they'll always get someone gullible enough to pay them, even if it's Uzbeckistan or similar.

I remember the massive success Stan Ternant had at Bury, he then got poached by Burnley but when the inevitable happened and he got sacked he struggled to find work, not being a big star and getting on a bit he ended up signing on at his local job centre.

As he told it in his autobiography he had an interview with some jobplan workshop advisor bod who asked him if he'd been actively seeking work that week.

"And what sort of jobs have been applying for Mr Ternant?"

"Football manager 100k a year"

Probably didn't go down to well with said job advisor.

So big Sam and moyes- both brought in to successfully stave off relegation (which they did) have been sacked. Moyes had to contend with slightly dodgy recruitment and a horrific injury list and big Sam had a side of expensive misfits. Both finished well above the relegation zone - Everton one place off Europe.

I hope Everton and West Ham get relegated next year.

Its a big joke, it really is, the crazy world of football.. seems to me some clubs spend more money sacking managers , than they spend on players. (scratches head)