Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

right just uploaded some more pics ive scanned or been given

an old elfin poster i found in a folder i forgot i had

and some photos / flyers for violent affray and truth decay

right thats a picture of bad blood uploaded to my site (in my siggy) if anybodys interested

analogkid best get running cos he knows whatll be up next :) : evil :

Nooooooooooooooooo! :gag:

right thats moral justice pics uploaded ....all 26 of em :D

right thats moral justice pics uploaded ....all 26 of em :D

Mel........you b*****d!! :D

Great photos Mel, especially the ones of Simon who was probably the most underrated and equally gifted one-finger-on-the-fretboard bass player of his generation :D

right thats some demo covers scanned and uploaded

ggf, no response, systematic annex, dogs ********, media premonition

just upped the elfin demo tape listen & grin .....covers in their photos section too

just upped the elfin demo tape listen & grin .....covers in their photos section too

Your blogs were an interesting reading melthebell. One question: Why did you put me on such work for a single download? Hate you!:loopy:

Your blogs were an interesting reading melthebell. One question: Why did you put me on such work for a single download? Hate you!:loopy:

huh?

sorry, dont get you ???????????????

hmmmm ive just found a nearly band song on a compilation lp i have

the comps called underground resistance vol 3

and also features thrilled skinny

and the nearly band songs called four vagrants (sounds abit damned ish, well thats what sprung to mind when i just listened to it) is it from "our" the nearly band or another nearly band (a not quite so nearly band?:)

Hi Mel,

Yes,That's us!

Feel free to upload it

Sorry it's taking so long to get that stuff to you, Dave did me some Durango 95,Cosa Nostra etc but didnt include any track listing info so its gone back to him for update. I will post a CD of Nearly Band stuff this week including the original(and better) version of "Four Vagrants". Didn't know anyone had a copy of Underground Resistance LP. Mine's in a box in the attic somewhere.

Mick

I know Mixmif, used to get tattooed in the same place as him (designer skin, west bar, now shut). Last time I saw him was on the moor, just as he was putting the carpainters together. And I used to work with Jon from Bedlam Choir, who went on and joined Freekspurt, and is now in a band called Sukmunki. Has anyone got any slopdosh stuff they can put online as mp3s? Havent heard them for ages.

yeh i no jon from bedlam choir,they were a great band.should deffo av been up there with the big names of the 80s an 90s no doubt about it.i saw them at the cityhall when they supported saxon,an they blew them away.i allso

got there cd which ok rupert(sad) but the rest of the stuff were great mate.

do ya no what they are all up to,ok jon in sukmunki,what about rest of the lads.

I know Mixmif, used to get tattooed in the same place as him (designer skin, west bar, now shut). Last time I saw him was on the moor, just as he was putting the carpainters together. And I used to work with Jon from Bedlam Choir, who went on and joined Freekspurt, and is now in a band called Sukmunki. Has anyone got any slopdosh stuff they can put online as mp3s? Havent heard them for ages.[/quoteS