Holocaust Denier Irving Freed

Why don't you just say that you admire the Nazis and Hitler...why not just tell the truth instead of skirting around the edges.:huh:

Although I've always taken a keen interest in current affairs I didn't start looking into nationalist political ideas until a couple of years ago. In the process of unravelling the origins of immigration, multiculturalism and the 'racism' concept I stumbled across "the Jewish question". One might describe this as the issue of how an outsider and elite group can be accommodated within a host or neighbouring societies. Though not highlighted in history studies it has been a recurrent topic across the centuries in a large number of countries. It was a salient topic for the Nazis. They addressed it in a way which was clumsy and brutal.

That I believe is 3 or would you like to deny that as well?

I'm not quite with the point you are making. Pressac is a former revisionist (the book you refer to is nearly 20 years old) but is now regarded as a Holocaustian. I don't think Gutman, Berenbaum & Gutman would have invited him to contribute an essay to a book they were editing if that were not the case. I rest my case.

Yes, primarily one-liner questions.

I think artisan recently suggested that you be banned on the grounds of being boring. I'd second that!

Although I've always taken a keen interest in current affairs I didn't start looking into nationalist political ideas until a couple of years ago. In the process of unravelling the origins of immigration, multiculturalism and the 'racism' concept I stumbled across "the Jewish question". One might describe this as the issue of how an outsider and elite group can be accommodated within a host or neighbouring societies. Though not highlighted in history studies it has been a recurrent topic across the centuries in a large number of countries. It was a salient topic for the Nazis. They addressed it in a way which was clumsy and brutal.

Funnily enough Adolf Hitler thought the same when residing in Vienna

You never said by whom it had been 'discarded'.

To spell it out: the official Auschwitz museum (who we might take as being the most independent arbiter in relation to that institution) has obviously ignored the figure involved in the Hoess confession in arriving at its most recent published figures.

So you deny that millions of people were murdered in the Nazi holocaust? Do you also deny the Armenian holocaust and Rwandan Genocide or is it simply recognised historical episodes of ethnic cleansing and genocide in which Jews were prominent victims that you deny?

I've only looked in any detail at Auschwitz. If you can give an itemised and authenticated broader account I'd be happy to see it.

I know little about the Armenian genocide. However, a recent move by France to introduce 'denial' legislation in respect of it drew some criticism from the European Commission who regarded this as a retrograde step.

In relation to Rwanda I see that four men were arrested in Britain last week. There was an interesting piece in yesterday's Sunday Times:

...one member of the Rwandan community in exile said: "There are definitely plenty more suspected war criminals who have come to Britain, seeing it as a safe haven. It was always easy for them to travel through southern Africa, pick up papers and fly to London. They have used all sorts of tricks to hoodwink the Home Office, including false identities and nationalities"....."It is entirely possible that there are other suspected mass killers in Britain we do not know about," said Emmanuel Rukangira, the Rwandan state prosecutor.

a rightwing academic who happens to be Jewish says some arrogant stuff about the US’s role in the Middle East and somehow your addled mind reads it as a confession of collective Jewish attitudes to the whole world

It's broader than Ledeen. Here's an article if you'd like to look at the issue in more detail:

http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol4no2/km-understandIII.html

I'm not quite with the point you are making. Pressac is a former revisionist (the book you refer to is nearly 20 years old) but is now regarded as a Holocaustian. I don't think Gutman, Berenbaum & Gutman would have invited him to contribute an essay to a book they were editing if that were not the case. I rest my case.

Crikey, my point is that mentioned/qouted 3 holocaust deniers, this isn't some kind of challenge in a school yard - it's a fact that anyone who reads the whole thread can see but I can understand the reason for you be defensive.