Searchlight.. Criminals?

Fox,

I never said that you called anybody anything. I am criticising the logic you employ in your argument. You seem to be implying that there is, to coin a cliche, 'no smoke without fire'. In other words, that Varb must have done something to deserve such labels as 'Holocaust denier' and 'racist'. You clearly say that , 'Accusations of that sort would only come as a direct result of what you post'. I disagree. My point is that there are a minority of posters on line who deliberately try to silence those who challenge left wing orthodoxy by maliciously labelling them 'racists'.

Lord C,

Many thanks for your kind words and supportive comments. Yes, there are a minority of self-righteous zealots on line who appear to fancy themselves as cyber versions of Matthew Hopkins.

I read a copy of searchlight where it said nick griffin shared a stage with abu hamza and agreed with him on some issues. :o

Yes, they both agreed that they got 'a bad press' in Searchlight.

Yes, they both agreed that they got 'a bad press' in Searchlight.

May have done however i should have been more specific sorry.

racial segregation was one topic they agreed on.

I can imagine Nick Griffin, as a Nationalist, being in favour of 'racial segregation'. Many Nationalists do favour the idea of 'separate development'. However, Hamza's stance runs contrary to the basic Islamic tenet that there are no human 'races'. Islam [forgive the reification], to my knowledge, does not recognise the typological classifications constructed by Physical Anthropologists. In theory, ethnic/racial/national origins are irrelevant. If one 'surrenders' to Allah one is accepted as a fellow Muslim brother or sister regardless of phenotypal differences.

I dont agree with you the BNP try to address problems in a positive way to my mind it's the pc brigade who try and sweep everything under the carpet that create most problems but if thats what you think why dont labour or libDems address this why is the goverment and labour movement funding a group that acts many times outside the law .

Do you support violence a a political tool ?

nobody seems to want to answer :huh:

As a BNP supporter, you're condemning people for using violence as a political tool? Did they never teach you about irony at school? :confused:

I can imagine Nick Griffin, as a Nationalist, being in favour of 'racial segregation'. Many Nationalists do favour the idea of 'separate development'. However, Hamza's stance runs contrary to the basic Islamic tenet that there are no human 'races'. Islam [forgive the reification], to my knowledge, does not recognise the typological classifications constructed by Physical Anthropologists. In theory, ethnic/racial/national origins are irrelevant. If one 'surrenders' to Allah one is accepted as a fellow Muslim brother or sister regardless of phenotypal differences.

Must do as printed by searchlight however i believe both abu hamza type people and nick griffin need each other to push there type of politics.

Fox,

I never said that you called anybody anything. I am criticising the logic you employ in your argument. You seem to be implying that there is, to coin a cliche, 'no smoke without fire'. In other words, that Varb must have done something to deserve such labels as 'Holocaust denier' and 'racist'. You clearly say that , 'Accusations of that sort would only come as a direct result of what you post'. I disagree. My point is that there are a minority of posters on line who deliberately try to silence those who challenge left wing orthodoxy by maliciously labelling them 'racists'.

Lord C,

Many thanks for your kind words and supportive comments. Yes, there are a minority of self-righteous zealots on line who appear to fancy themselves as cyber versions of Matthew Hopkins.

Varb wants to defend the right of people such as David Irving to publicly deny the holocaust and for Irving and others to persuade people that the holocaust never existed.

Irving is currently in jail for violating Austrian human rights laws pertaining to holocaust denial....quite rightly.

No one accused Varb of holocaust denial...only himself.

the funny thing about all this

did anybody else read the newspaper report last week or the week before about that ex bnp supporter........who did time for "**** bashing" who converted to islam and is now an islamic extremist?

shows really there aint no difference at all

As a BNP supporter, you're condemning people for using violence as a political tool? Did they never teach you about irony at school? :confused:

I can only say it as I see it, what group was shouting slogans about smashing it political opponents last night at ponds Forge ? what group tried to intimidate anyone who they thought might be an opponent going into the count ? was it the BNP or the labour partys pet thugs in UAF ( united against freedom )

can't we all just be nice to each other :(

can't we all just be nice to each other :(

It would be nice. But, human nature being the way it is, I can't see it happening for quite some time yet:(.