Searchlight.. Criminals?

Then please stop posting all this irrelevant rubbish you've got from random anarchist magazines

I didn't know New Statesman or Lobster were Anachist magazines :loopy:

I'm bored with you two girls I'm off out with the grown ups theres a pint with my name on it:|

As you were asked if you could substantiate the claims it would be helpful! :)

I do believe that they are sub-species,

isnt that ont he same lines that you just come back from a short ban for spouting? :)

isnt that ont he same lines that you just come back from a short ban for spouting? :)

What, discussing the varieties of squirrel in the UK? Have you been on the sherry again?

Do you support violence a a political tool ?

nobody seems to want to answer :huh:

Do you really believe that the BNP and their various forerunners didn't use violence to further their own ends? If you do you are an idiot.

Do you really believe that the BNP and their various forerunners didn't use violence to further their own ends? If you do you are an idiot.

What a bunch of sad sacks you are only one can give an honest answer the rest of you cowards hide behind silly arguments .

In defence of free speech on this thread I've been called a Holacaust denier a race hater and now an idiot . The last one might be true for wasting so much time talking to you left wing fools the first two might want to gather a bit of evidence to support their claims or retract these vile accusations .

What a bunch of sad sacks you are only one can give an honest answer the rest of you cowards hide behind silly arguments .

In defence of free speech on this thread I've been called a Holacaust denier a race hater and now an idiot . The last one might be true for wasting so much time talking to you left wing fools the first two might want to gather a bit of evidence to support their claims or retract these vile accusations .

This is the second evening in a row Varb that you finish posting in this debate by throwing a tantrum.

As for the charges against you, that you identify, be clear on this; you have as much freedom on this forum to further your own assertion of idiocy as you like - keep on posting amigo :thumbsup:

:huh: what exactly have you said to be labelled a holocaust denier and a race hater? Accusations such as that would only come as a direct result of what you post surely.

Varb,

You will find, old fruit, that if you dare to dissent from the left/liberal consensus regarding 'race', immigration and multiculturalism etc you may well be called all sorts of potentially libellous things on the forum. I have been very wrongly labelled a 'nazi' on several occasions.. Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too. The perjorative term 'racist' is often used to silence those who dissent from left wing orthodoxy, and in particular used against those who dare to challenge Israeli Zionism and the notion that the benefits of immigration outweigh the deficits.

Having said that, there are many left wing contributors to the forum [one thinks of redrobbo, Disco Cat etc] who would never stoop to such devious and dishonourable tactics.

Varb,

Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too.

I have not called anyone a holocaust denier and am curious as to how other people have allegedly drawn that conclusion, surely it wasn't picked out of thin air.

Varb,

You will find, old fruit, that if you dare to dissent from the left/liberal consensus regarding 'race', immigration and multiculturalism etc you may well be called all sorts of potentially libellous things on the forum. I have been very wrongly labelled a 'nazi' on several occasions.. Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too. The perjorative term 'racist' is often used to silence those who dissent from left wing orthodoxy, and in particular used against those who dare to challenge Israeli Zionism and the notion that the benefits of immigration outweigh the deficits.

Having said that, there are many left wing contributors to the forum [one thinks of redrobbo, Disco Cat etc] who would never stoop to such devious and dishonourable tactics.

Well said Timo. I see this phenomenon as a form of leftist McCarthyism, or what might be termed the 'Salem syndrome', i.e. the act of demonising someone on the basis of the flimsiest of evidence or even no evidence at all. There are probably various reasons why it appears to be so prevalent on this forum (probably an unedifying mixture of ignorance, weak debating skills and sheer malice). I will agree though that there are indeed very honourable exceptions to the heirs of the notorious senator from Wisconsin or to the fearsome Witchfinder General on this forum.