Switching teams to support, will you do this?

I honestly cannot believe what i have read. Stay there.:hihi::hihi:

hypothetical, but... if Rotherham were in the prem, team full of internationals, in the champions league, then I know whom I would be supporting. I want to watch exciting, scintillating football. if my favourite tele goes on the blink, I buy another one what plays properly.

hypothetical, but... if Rotherham were in the prem, team full of internationals, in the champions league, then I know whom I would be supporting. I want to watch exciting, scintillating football. if my favourite tele goes on the blink, I buy another one what plays properly.

This one is better than the first.:hihi::hihi: beggars belief.

Come on owls, can"t wait to be blue:thumbsup:

when I were a lad in the fifties it was common for fans to go to watch the Sheffield team playing at home that week.i was born in meersbrook so a blade at heart.

when I were a lad in the fifties it was common for fans to go to watch the Sheffield team playing at home that week.i was born in meersbrook so a blade at heart.

That's true choogsi, I used to go Hillsboro one week, bramall lane the next.

That used to happen a lot, I assume people stopped doing that once football became more and more expensive to watch.

That used to happen a lot, I assume people stopped doing that once football became more and more expensive to watch.

Also - (well according to my Dad) - in he went London Chelsea one week and Fulham the next, because was the only chance to watch football. No games on TV or owt, and almost all matches were on Saturday 3pm. (and was same up here) - perhaps in the 50s when both clubs were getting pretty big crowds, I wonder how much that had to do with it?

When I was an owl, I suffered from depression, high blood pressure, loss of appetite, sleepless nights, always grumpy. at first I thought it was my age (getting old) then 18months ago I became a blades fan, what a transformation , I'm now eating properly, sleeping well, blood pressure back to normal, I'm a much nicer person all round..when I read some of the posts on here, it seems some owls supporters (not all) are suffering the same symptoms as I did. so what I'm trying to say is, put your health first, and switch sides.... thank you blades.

WAWAW

All Wednesday Aren't We !!

Come on you Owls

Like iv"e just said, seems like some owls are losing their sanity.

I swap and change regulary. can"t see the point in paying good money to watch rubbish.

at the moment I'm a true blade, and have been for 18months now.

Ha Ha made me laugh that !!