Harry dean Stanton RIP

It's been reported that actor Harry Dean Stanton has passed away aged 91, RIP

R.I.P great actor, been in so many classic films and tv series, right upto his death at 91, a films still to come out and was in the recent twin peaks series

excellent supporting actor.

I didn't realise he was as old as that, and that he'd been acting in movies since the mid 1950s, when he was already thirty years of age.

he'll be remembered for his only leading role in Paris, Texas but as a supporting actor he had no peer, with a special talent of portraying disillusioned bent cops and low-talent small-time criminals. At his best in the 1975 Farewell My Lovely remake opposite Robert Mitchum and the 1978 Straight Time opposite Dustin Hoffman.

I didn't realise he was as old as that, and that he'd been acting in movies since the mid 1950s, when he was already thirty years of age.

he'll be remembered for his only leading role in Paris, Texas but as a supporting actor he had no peer, with a special talent of portraying disillusioned bent cops and low-talent small-time criminals. At his best in the 1975 Farewell My Lovely remake opposite Robert Mitchum and the 1978 Straight Time opposite Dustin Hoffman.

Liked the bloke. He was in Godfather 2, playing an FBI agent. In one scene at a prison, he was at odds with Tom Hagen, played by another 'good owd un' Robert Duvall.

Repo Man. What a strange film.

hehehehe

great hardcore punk soundtrack ;) one of the best punk soundtracks along with return of the living dead

Also in Cool hand Luke.

Also in Cool hand Luke.

Yes the cast from 'Cool Hand Luke' is impressive. Looking it up, apart from Harry were a couple of other actor favourites of mine: Joe Don Baker and Wayne Rogers (MASH).