At least you can tell what Rony is saying. Which is more than can be said for Toby Fister.

Driving down M1 this morning was listening to what I thought would be good chat program about love where you live, Barnsley today was featured it was proving to be worth a listen but once again Roney drags the class system into things. Maybe he's got a chip on his shoulder about being a middle class teacher . Royalty, Thatcher , and the miners strike nearly every day. looking to kick the BBC into touch anyway and not pay the fee. It used to be a balanced opinion from that organisation.

I regularly listen to Radio Sheffield, it is so bad its worth it just for the comedy value, one of my favourites is Everard Davy, he can make any news bulletin sound like a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour Party.

Everard is a class act as dry as a nuns and funny as it gets he can make me laugh just saying the word yeeeeees.

Everard is a class act as dry as a nuns and funny as it gets he can make me laugh just saying the word yeeeeees.

I agree, he is very funny.

Is everard the one living in Nether Veg and constantly referring to his many children? How can they afford so many presenters anyway... Oh wait a minute i forgot I pay a standing order every month doh ,

You can listen to BBC radio for free. The license fee is for television. No television = no license fee.

Hardly, BBC spend about £650m a year on radio. License fee is for TV, radio and on-line services.

Perhaps you misunderstood my point. My point was that if you don't have a television, you don't have to pay for a TV license. Since there is no such thing as a radio license, if you don't have a TV license you can listen to BBC radio for free.

Obviously the TV license fee goes towards paying for all BBC services, including TV and Radio.

Radio Sheffield is brilliant until you get a certain presenter who runs with the fox and hunts with the hounds.

Is everard the one living in Nether Veg and constantly referring to his many children? How can they afford so many presenters anyway... Oh wait a minute i forgot I pay a standing order every month doh ,

"Nether veg" Your right wing prejudices are shining right through.

I'll play as well shall I..... Now put down your Daily Mail , park your white van and join in with the discussion

For the first time ever I turned it off this morning and switched to radio 4.

It was though my hearing had suddenly improved after listening to the dross that Toby was turning out .

His joke about the Fox and Piecost is just about the worstist joke ever in the history of live Radio.

Or was that yesterday or the d------------

Try Radio Humberside its allot better 95.9 fm and 1485 am

I've got lots of jokes worse than the Fox vs Piecost. Just you wait and see...

Nearly dropped off my chair this morning.

Rony interviewed a girl that has lost half her body weight, turned out to be one of my best mates. She's been picked to be one of the poster girls for the "This Girl Can" campaign run by SIV, her poster is all over Ponds Forge and on some buses.

Well done Michelle.