The Homeless man that lives in Encliffe Park

I agree with you OOmpa and I am taking this up with facebook.

Thank you for that, it seems there are not many of us left to speak up for these people!

I agree with you OOmpa and I am taking this up with facebook.

Good lad !! :thumbsup:

Oh don't worry I've had a look and think its very sad that the tramps have no control or have even agreed to the group being about them even if it is an appreciation society :confused: There are photos etc on there, have the tramps given there agreement for them to be on Facebook, I hardly think so. Its an invasion of privacy!
Defo agree. It's clearly a sarcastic mocking of individual(s) a lot less fortunate than most of us.

Plus why the hell do you think a 'tramp' needs your appreciation?! How about spending some time talking to them or helping them get something to eat instead of writing a childish Facebook profile about them?

Ridiculous...

I did do a search and couldnt find anything on him, have only recently started dog walking now puppy is old enough and her legs are better.... never heard anyone mention him, so he`s quite harmless then? thanks for all the info on him!!

So you can set up a fan page for lets say 'Tom Cruise' but not someone who isn't in the public eye?

It's plain to see this isn't a page mocking them, take off the 'Moral spectacles'

So you can set up a fan page for lets say 'Tom Cruise' but not someone who isn't in the public eye?

It's plain to see this isn't a page mocking them, take off the 'Moral spectacles'

What?! I haven't set up any fan pages for Tom Cruise so that justification is irrelevant...

How do people know that the 'Tramps' aren't aware and haven't given their consent to the page (if they even cared)?

Or are you just making assumptions about these 'unfortunates'

How patronising.

It's not a question of whether its mocking or not its disrespectful and an invasion of privacy as I've already stated.

It's not a question of whether its mocking or not its disrespectful and an invasion of privacy as I've already stated.
Yeah but it is blatantly actually mocking them though!

Only had a quick look at facebook but didnt seem to be mocking them

Thank you for that, it seems there are not many of us left to speak up for these people!

I am not being funny but are you not being disrespectful towards the homeless people yourself by referring to them using the unplesant term "tramp" :|

I am not being funny but are you not being disrespectful towards the homeless people yourself by referring to them using the unplesant term "tramp" :|

That's what they have called them on Facebook isn't it :)