BBC Breakfast presenters

You mean 22 seconds?

yeah you're right btw.

Yep, that's it, I just added the build up to it.

I wasn't a fan of Bill Turnbull what I did find annoying is when Carol Kirkwood would do the weather Bill would keep saying innuendos and now Dan Walker is trying to do the same thing thats annoying

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 20:37 ----------

Naga was on this morning

I think Carol Kirkwood gets royalties every time her name is mentioned. They can't go five minutes without mentioning her.

I wasn't a fan of Bill Turnbull what I did find annoying is when Carol Kirkwood would do the weather Bill would keep saying innuendos and now Dan Walker is trying to do the same thing thats annoying

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 20:37 ----------

Naga was on this morning

Dan Walker comes from Sheffield and also does the sport for the BBC. I find him quite pleasant.

I disagree I think shes a good presenter I find Louise more annoying

I quite like a bit of louise in the morning. Not every morning - I find breakfast TV too annoying a concept as a rule of thumb.

I think Carol Kirkwood gets royalties every time her name is mentioned. They can't go five minutes without mentioning her.

Notice the way Naga bellows "THANKS CAROL" at the top of her voice, fishwife-style, every time Carol's finished her weather piece.

---------- Post added 20-11-2017 at 15:13 ----------

Dan Walker comes from Sheffield and also does the sport for the BBC. I find him quite pleasant.

Dan looks like he's going to burst our laughing half the time. I do like his air of irreverence.

One thing that all breakfast shows seem to do now is this newish incredibly annoying action of having 2 presenters (1m1f) and constantly swapping over with sentences.

Who thought of this? I can't watch these programmes that do this. It's does my head in.

female: Good morning, and today I'm going to start all the sentences...

male: and I'm going to finish them... Coming up...

female: in today's show - more annoying...

male: switching back and forth

:gag:

It's TV for idiots with a short attention sp

I quite like a bit of louise in the morning. Not every morning - I find breakfast TV too annoying a concept as a rule of thumb.

nailed it there tin.

The only time I catch it is when I'm looking through what to watch (in recorded programmes) whilst eating my breakfast. I usually mute the TV when looking, but occasionally it catches my attention, and I look at it to see if it's still as annoying :hihi:

What i dislike about Carol Kirkwood is she is Scotch, I hate how she describes the weather with a clinical voice when it is about England but is almost orgasmic when she blurts out the Scotch weather forecast.

What i dislike about Carol Kirkwood is she is Scotch, I hate how she describes the weather with a clinical voice when it is about England but is almost orgasmic when she blurts out the Scotch weather forecast.

she is far to cheerful for me at that time of morning