Performers, Tarot Reader/Psychic, Walkabout Performer casting 28.10.17

: WANTED - Halloween/Horror style PERFORMERS, PSYCHIC/TAROT READER, & STALLS/TRADE STANDS – SHEFFIELD (city centre), UK – SATURDAY 28th OCTOBER

I have a few performance slots and trade stall spaces opened up for The Velvet Burlesque present Cabaret Gothique 28.10.17 OR The Grand Halloween Ball 28.10.17:

* Hallowe’en/Horror/Alternative trade style stands/stalls to appear at our Grand Halloween Ball

* Professional Psychic/Tarot Card Reader to appear at our Grand Halloween Ball

* Performers - Walkabout/Magic/Circus/Sideshow/Cabaret, etc. to appear at The Velvet Burlesque show or the Grand Halloween Ball

(Sorry – no fire, no aerial - those act slots have been booked. Possible availability for burlesque, although I have booked most of those slots already.)

Please contact myself directly via email detailing which of the above you are interested in applying for, and I shall send further details by reply.

Email: VelvetBurlesque@aol.com

Application deadline: midnight Friday 24th September 2017 (although I may close the castings earlier if I fill the available performer/trade slot before that date).

Feel free to recommend-tag anyone into this post who you feel may want to apply.

Thank you,

Lara Gothique

http://www.VelvetBurlesque.co.uk™

I'd love to help on the Tarot front, been a reader for over twenty years and would love to work a ball like this one. I'm happy to take a flat fee for the night and work the entire event from start to finish, including artists performing. Happy to meet up for a test reading if required, you can contact me on this e-mail addy ghosthare22@gmail.com.