And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

no surprise since Wednesday beat them AND Sunderland have, shows how crap they have become LOL

Weren't Wednesday interested in Warburton when he was at Brentford before he went to Rangers ? We'll see what happens now.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark Hughes.:hihi:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark Hughes.:hihi:

The Owls just dodged the bullet there and does Hughes ever have a smile on his face ?

The best thing for Stoke is to be out of the FA cup, but I suppose losing to a club three leagues below you was too much in present circumstances.

Stoke are going to have to strengthen the squad in the transfer window (you would think) and the question is, is Mark Hughes the man you want telling you where the money should be spent? After losing to Coventry the board obviously think not.

So the bottom five in the PL have all sacked their managers now.

As we all know it,s a business and "Failure is not an option" for the clubs anyway , a gold mine for the manager.

The Owls just dodged the bullet there and does Hughes ever have a smile on his face ?

Never seen him smile. Hyper sensitive, thin skinned, always seems to have issues shaking hands at the end of games with opposing managers at some perceived slight.

Stormed out of a Press Conference on Thursday when journalists didn’t respond affirmatively or fast enough to a question he put.

Saw him sent off playing for Man United at the Lane when for no apparent reason kicked a home player, hard, completely off the ball

Edited by Ridgewalk

Hughes will be back in soon enough somewhere,he's on the merry go round.

I suppose there's not much to smile about at Stoke these days. I notice the Stoke fans went to Coventry fully prepared with Hughes Out banners.

Nice work if you can get it

He might be, but if he is it will probably be at a championship club at best. I think his days of managing in the PL are probably over.

He might be, but if he is it will probably be at a championship club at best. I think his days of managing in the PL are probably over.

Hughes will probably be the next manager of Southampton. Failing that the next boss at Leeds United which I hope happens, as after a while we won't hear much of those two for a while.