The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

So this has been going for about 2 weeks now... Can someone sum up the music? If its all classic rock, GnR etc im not that bothered. Same old tat everyone plays. We are seriously lacking some decent clubs in sheffield that dare to be a bit different.

and were did u hear that u must know her if not at all lol hahahahahahahaha dont forget rebels fri and sat 11 till 4 so come on ppl get dowen there and make it a good night and rock hard

rebels sucks...give it another week at the most

You need to change your location love, seeing as you've been "big brother style" voted out !!

yes u hav been voted out of the big brother house / metalheads u may leave the house lol come back whith some thin good metalheads lol

If it's like the old Rebels you will be stuck to the floor once you get in and never be able to leave ;)

Rebels never had a sticky floor, it was The Limit that had a sticky floor.

I met a lot of 'old rockers' in last 5 days and everyone was talking about it but no one had a kind word to say about the guy who owns this new club...apparently he ripped off loads of folks back in the 90's and turned his old rock club into a dance club, leaving the town with no rock nights at all??? Apparently it was also the Corporation who brought back rock nights to this town after he ****** off everyone big time.

So count me out Rebels.....with opinions like that from your intended audience it ain't gonna be pretty....:gag:

SPOT ON...

I was one of those that put my name down on the petition and like everyone else we were led to believe that we were moving to a new home.

The outcome was totally different.

I always had great respect for Lez and more so now that he had turned down this outfit and it is little wonder why.

yes u hav been voted out of the big brother house / metalheads u may leave the house lol come back whith some thin good metalheads lol

So - is that more interesting than how the new DJs did at the actual club?

If you are so 100% how did us new guys do tonight?

i think u did well but its keeping the ppl on the dance floor and at the bar that is the thing but u did good lol

Went last night...........it wasn't very good but it was 12 o'clock ish there was about 15 people in

Went last night...........it wasn't very good but it was 12 o'clock ish there was about 15 people in

It only opened at 11 though. Give it chance.

if ppl wud start thinking well its not packed and few ppl in then im leaving look ppl u hav a gd rock night and gd drink and cheep then it will and still is a gd night out