Goodye to Wilder?

Why so sure?

Wilder has already hinted that he's not happy with the current boardroom wrangling!

Because West Brom.

West Brom are skint and need to ship out loads of big earners,their squad needs a Sunderland style re boot,it's a huge job,let Michael Appleton do it,he will have to generate all funds by transferring out.

Parachute payments will go along way to easing their troubles.

I don't think things are rosy at the Lane at the moment.
If you and Top could just post this on every post you post about the Blades you'd save yourself a lot of bother writing all the other rubbish you come up with. ;)

Parachute payments will go along way to easing their troubles.

Not unless they can unload players,because they will just spend those payments on wages.

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 12:35 ----------

If you and Top could just post this on every post you post about the Blades you'd save yourself a lot of bother writing all the other rubbish you come up with. ;)

I can't see what the problem is,one owner wants to buy out another owner,they are negotiating it as far as I can make out.

Not unless they can unload players,because they will just spend those payments on wages.

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 12:35 ----------

I can't see what the problem is,one owner wants to buy out another owner,they are negotiating it as far as I can make out.

Last I heard the negotiations had broken down and it looked like going legal (Rob Staton, Radio Sheffield) if that happens it won't happen overnight and who's gonna sanction transfers whilst it goes on.

Last I heard the negotiations had broken down and it looked like going legal
Any other details? All negotiations go legal at some point.

Last I heard the negotiations had broken down and it looked like going legal (Rob Staton, Radio Sheffield) if that happens it won't happen overnight and who's gonna sanction transfers whilst it goes on.

The current owners I would have thought,McCabe has half the club,Prince has an option to buy,McCabe is not obliged to sell.Depends on what the legal position is and contracts I suppose,maybe Prince thinks he bought half the stadium for a pound as well?.......Prince has brought new people on to the board who Wilder may think is a threat,McCabe could have blocked that but he didn't,maybe he should have.

Any other details? All negotiations go legal at some point.

Not always some can be agreed amicably.

No other details it was just go on what Rob said on FH, it could be a long drawn out process if it does happen.

No other details it was just go on what Rob said on FH, it could be a long drawn out process if it does happen.

Its well known that Staton hates anything to do with blades, having a sly dig at em all the time!

No. All negotiations over property have to be agreed in a legal contract. Commercial deals are said to go "into legals" when they have gone from just talks to getting things down on paper. That's why I asked. What you heard may be not more than that. Or it might be. But without further details we don't know

Its well known that Staton hates anything to do with blades, having a sly dig at em all the time!

He's a journo, he's just reporting what he hears, theres nothing coming out of the lane to suggest negotiations are going well.