Goodye to Wilder?

Could that be Wilders last game at the helm of United?

With him currently amongst the front runners for the WBA job and internal wrangling at the club this could be carrot that he needs to enhance his CV further.

Of course, he could be heading out of the frying pan and into the fire as WBA are looking odds on coming down, but the chance of getting increased funds to lead a promotion chance next season could turn his head.

What do you think?

Money talks speedy, its football.

Could that be Wilders last game at the helm of United?

With him currently amongst the front runners for the WBA job and internal wrangling at the club this could be carrot that he needs to enhance his CV further.

Of course, he could be heading out of the frying pan and into the fire as WBA are looking odds on coming down, but the chance of getting increased funds to lead a promotion chance next season could turn his head.

What do you think?

West Brom are skint and need to ship out loads of big earners,their squad needs a Sunderland style re boot,it's a huge job,let Michael Appleton do it,he will have to generate all funds by transferring out.

West Brom are skint and need to ship out loads of big earners,their squad needs a Sunderland style re boot,it's a huge job,let Michael Appleton do it,he will have to generate all funds by transferring out.

Wilder has experience in doing this, they will have one good crack at promotion (while the parachutes are in place)

Wilder has experience in doing this, they will have one good crack at promotion (while the parachutes are in place)

He might do,but I doubt if they will appoint anybody before summer,Wilder will want to get his transfer kitty sorted here,if he doesn't like what he hears,he may well be tempted if approached.It's the right sized club for him and a logical step forward,if everything was fine behind the scenes,but it's not.

I'd say highly unlikely...

Why so sure?

Wilder has already hinted that he's not happy with the current boardroom wrangling!

I don't think he will as they look dead and buried with too few games to make a difference.

I do think that if the united board don't sort themselves out and give him the backing he deserves his head will be turned though.

He might do,but I doubt if they will appoint anybody before summer,Wilder will want to get his transfer kitty sorted here,if he doesn't like what he hears,he may well be tempted if approached.It's the right sized club for him and a logical step forward,if everything was fine behind the scenes,but it's not.

I don't think things are rosy at the Lane at the moment. TBH, I think the move would probably be too early for him, he is still learning his trade at the Lane and at this level.

I don't think things are rosy at the Lane at the moment. TBH, I think the move would probably be too early for him, he is still learning his trade at the Lane and at this level.

The job will go to SCHTEEEEVE.......you watch.

I reckon the ginger Mourinho could get it short term.

If the boardroom wranglings at the lane go legal (which looks likely) it could take a long time to sort, I can't see CW hanging around for that to be resolved if it means no transfer money is forthcoming.

Wilder can afford to wait and choose his job carefully,although he will want to move when his stock is high,so he will need to know he has a decent kitty this summer,but there will be plenty of jobs coming available,for instance,I would be watching Norwich,Stoke if they came down,even Derby if they choke again.

If Wilder does go,I wouldn't mind Ian Holloway to replace him.