Welcome To SWFC Jos Luhukay

Quite pleased with the appointment, welkom bij de club Jos!

Once again Wednesday will now go into next Friday's game as odds on favourites.

Realise many Wednesday fans will point to injuries (we all have them) but they still possess a more expensive squad, five extra years experience in this league and now a new manager.

The Blades are going to have to perform at the highest level in order to pull something out of this one.

Wednesdayites will be extremely confident that they'll achieve a massive win.

Probably the most ridiculous post I’ve read in a while, so inaccurate it’s untrue. If you can name me another side with more injuries to first teamers i’d be happy to hear it.

Hope Jos can tell Chansiri to bring back the Blue & White Stripe shirt kit,as one of is photos ,shows Jos lifting a trophy with one of is teams who wore the Blue & White Stripe Kit,Hertha BSC

Edited by 1295galaxy

another bewildering apointment ,owners knowledge of football sadly lacking or the clueless ,,that adivise ,good luck .we will need it ,

I don't understand why we have him its not like hes ever done anything that good ?

If he is made of the same stuff as David Wagner we won't complain.

It's no good people moaning, at least give the man a chance and get behind him. I don't think DC will have just picked him he will have had advice and done research. DC is a wealthy man and you don't get to be that wealthy by throwing money away, the new manager is not going to be on a poor salary is he.

Once again Wednesday will now go into next Friday's game as odds on favourites.

Realise many Wednesday fans will point to injuries (we all have them) but they still possess a more expensive squad, five extra years experience in this league and now a new manager.

The Blades are going to have to perform at the highest level in order to pull something out of this one.

Wednesdayites will be extremely confident that they'll achieve a massive win.

favourites what a clueless post we have a settled side wednesday have more injuries than hallamshire hospital new manager or not chris wilder knows the derby and is sheffielder the new bloke is new and i think he will have a rude awakening

favourites what a clueless post we have a settled side wednesday have more injuries than hallamshire hospital new manager or not chris wilder knows the derby and is sheffielder the new bloke is new and i think he will have a rude awakening

Sensible post which makes a change on here,any manager is a gamble,let's hope it works welcome to S6 and a great game to begin with.

I'll go with our Dutch Correspondent's opinion, and look forward with confidence.

Jos looks like he likes a laugh. He's had successes (with clubs that fit) albeit in an easier League. He's also had his P45 a couple of times, so he's not without his faults.

I'm saying very little at this stage. Jos knows me about the same as I know him, and he won't be commenting. Neither will I.

Good luck to the Geezer, I wish him well.