Welcome To SWFC Jos Luhukay

So SWFC have appointed Dutchman Jos Luhukay as their second ever foreign manager.

Good luck Jos.

First game - Sheffield derby!!!!

Welcome Jos,be interesting how his method goes down with the players.

From what I read,he seems like a my way or the highway type,doesn't mind upsetting players or journalists alike if they don't agree with him,almost Mourinho like in his approach to all and sundry.

I can't find out much about him whos he managed before?

Ah my bad I typed his name in wrong lol!

Welcome Jos,be interesting how his method goes down with the players.

From what I read,he seems like a my way or the highway type,doesn't mind upsetting players or journalists alike if they don't agree with him,almost Mourinho like in his approach to all and sundry.

looks like his last stint was very shortlived as he had an arguement with the chairman, wonder if Chansiri reads wiki

---------- Post added 05-01-2018 at 22:57 ----------

I can't find out much about him whos he managed before?

Ah my bad I typed his name in wrong lol!

i copy and pasted Tops ;)

looks like his last stint was very shortlived as he had an arguement with the chairman, wonder if Chansiri reads wiki

---------- Post added 05-01-2018 at 22:57 ----------

The press conference is golden:

"When did you realize working with Luhukay will be difficult?" Schindelmeiser: "Basically after we talked for the first time."

"When did Luhukay inform you about resigning?" "In the morning. Noone here tried to convince him of not doing it."

"How long will the interim managers work?" "Dunno."

"What about Pavard, Mané and Asano?" Schindelmeiser: "Luhukay knew about all of them, said he doesn't want them three days before we signed them and I signed them anyways because we need them."

Schindelmeiser: "I'm a team player, we can only reach our goals together, Luhukay disagreed".

The press conference is golden:

"When did you realize working with Luhukay will be difficult?" Schindelmeiser: "Basically after we talked for the first time."

"When did Luhukay inform you about resigning?" "In the morning. Noone here tried to convince him of not doing it."

"How long will the interim managers work?" "Dunno."

"What about Pavard, Mané and Asano?" Schindelmeiser: "Luhukay knew about all of them, said he doesn't want them three days before we signed them and I signed them anyways because we need them."

Schindelmeiser: "I'm a team player, we can only reach our goals together, Luhukay disagreed".

Thanks for your interest. You omitted to mention that Herr Schindelmeiser was relieved of his duties shortly after.

Thanks for your interest. You omitted to mention that Herr Schindelmeiser was relieved of his duties shortly after.

He's not coming to S6,so I don't suppose anybody is bothered what happened to him.

Wiki wrong again. It wasn't the chairman he had a disagreement with.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Schindelmeiser

Edited by Jim Hardie
Link added

Once again Wednesday will now go into next Friday's game as odds on favourites.

Realise many Wednesday fans will point to injuries (we all have them) but they still possess a more expensive squad, five extra years experience in this league and now a new manager.

The Blades are going to have to perform at the highest level in order to pull something out of this one.

Wednesdayites will be extremely confident that they'll achieve a massive win.