Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

She really was atrocious presenting the BAFTA awards last night. Most of her jokes fell flat, and there was long silences afterwards, as the audience tried to figure them out. :roll:

I cannot stand her....actually repulses me.

I cannot stand her....actually repulses me.

Not my type of humour I’m afraid :roll:

Won't watch her

The only person who thinks Sue Perkins is funny is Sue Perkins.

Nope. I find many modern female comedians unfunny.

The most notable exception is the wonderful Sandi Toksvig who has improved QI immensely, and the late great Victoria Wood.

But while we're on about the BAFTAs, did anyone see how sad little Dec was without his pal!

Edited by alchresearch

I have long wondered if it's just me that finds Mel and Sue unfunny. I'm amazed they keep getting jobs on the television.

Someone must like them. :confused:

Thought she was funny on bake off, but not as funny as Mel, I think she thinks she is funnier than she really is.

The most notable exception is the wonderful Sandi Toksvig who has improved QI immensely, and the late great Victoria Wood.

But while we're on about the BAFTAs, did anyone see how sad little Dec was without his pal!

Can't stand that Toxic woman, ruined QI for me!

If a male comedian spoke of the opposite sex like she did he wouldn't work again.shes just like a lot in today's entertainment industry,talentless.

I have no idea who she is. I just YouTubed the Bafta opening monologue. The delivery is a little forced.

My favourite was Joan Rivers as I prefer the American style of humour.

---------- Post added 14-05-2018 at 13:30 ----------

I have long wondered if it's just me that finds Mel and Sue unfunny. I'm amazed they keep getting jobs on the television.

Someone must like them. :confused:

I didn’t even like them on Bake Off. Their work has gone downhill ever since. I don’t like their forced type of humour, and prefer someone like the late Dave Allan ,sitting on a stool with a whiskey in one hand and a fag in the other.