Wilder still has faith in ched

Why didn't you post the information sooner then?

Because we we're abroad when they told me and I've better things to do when on holiday, I returned to England last night I hope this clears things up to your satisfaction.

Edited by jjjker

On loan to Fleetwood. Good. Hopefully, we can just concentrate on those likely to make a pisitive difference on the field. A final end to the Ched saga is in sight.

'former' and 'has' are the key words, oh, and how do you know he's getting paid peanuts?

Also, can you post a link to the 'trouble' we are in with regards to FFP?

All has been revealed tonight about the trouble Wednesday are in and how long they have been in embargo.

All has been revealed tonight about the trouble Wednesday are in and how long they have been in embargo.

Smashing wind up kid ,keep it up it his us all a good laugh .

A good loan for Evans I think I am right in saying he has scored four goals in three matches for Fleetwood .Good for him and good for Fleetwood and could be good for the Blades to.

A good loan for Evans I think I am right in saying he has scored four goals in three matches for Fleetwood .Good for him and good for Fleetwood and could be good for the Blades to.

Back at the level he seems to thrive at, I'm sure our Manager will be keeping an eye on his progress and at the very least it will boost his transfer market value.

In Wilder we trust.

Scored another 2 last night.