If you could go back in time, which year would you choose?

It's r8, he is still on about swinging his king conker.:rolleyes:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: no comment....

I would like to go back to the innocent 70s
Thats where I would go....Before the world died........ Beautiful times!!!!!!!!!

My teenage years began in 1960, so I was a kid for a fair part of it, but what a decade to be a teenager in. Doors open with age and earning capacity, I bought me own flat in the early 70’s, got married in 1975 and bought a house the very next year, our son was born in 1979, so it has to be the 70’s for me. :)

It has to be 1963 for me.Seventeen years old passed my driving test so i could get my first 500 cc motor bike.Life seemed revolve around girls,bikes and coffee bars,and of course the Beetles came to Sheffield twice.Probably looking back through rose tinted glasses but life seemed so uncomplicated then compared to today.

I would like to go back to 1958, great music happy times..

Probably the late 50s and early 60s for growing up in Sheffield before we came to Australia left some great mates behind and some great memories.

Early 60s . Training as a nurse at The Northern General and going dancing every Friday and Saturday night to the City Hall or Locarno.

I would say 65 to 70. I had a great time, the music the Esquire, Mojo, Wheel in Manchester and Beachcomber in Nottingham. Alan P.

I was a teenager in the 70's but 73 is the year that I remember best. I went to my first concert ( Slade at the city hall ), was introduced to fishing by some school friends and started a paper round which meant I had my own money as well as pocket money from my parents.

I'd moved down here a few months previously and found it hard to settle but made some pals that year and we're still mates 45 years later.

1940's for me,

Powdered egg, rickets, red hot shrapnel flying around, Flanagan and Allen on the radio, ladies legs that tasted of gravy powder, handing out white feathers, plus the anticipation of seeing a banana.

Happy days

Edited by Nankypoo

1940's for me,

Powdered egg, rickets, red hot shrapnel flying around, Flanagan and Allen on the radio, ladies legs that tasted of gravy powder, handing out white feathers, plus the anticipation of seeing a banana.

Happy days

You actually went around licking ladies legs?:hihi: