The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

The only thing that worries me is we have a soft Prime minister who is a remainer . She needs booting out and a hard line Brexiteer installing in No10.

She clearly has difficulty understanding what LEAVE means. The best outcome for this country will be a No Deal , because that is the ONLY ending that will deliver the result of the referendum.

We need a prime minister who refuses to give ground to the EU ,and stands their ground and will walk away if we dont get what we want.

So what's the benefit of a hard brexit then? I know you like typing leave in uppercase but what are going to gain from it? The negatives are legion. But you're big on no deal brexit and clearly don't want to fly anywhere so what's in it for me with a hard brexit?

i think you have difficulty understanding what is best for the country, and its certainly not leaving:

In your opinion Mel. millions of people think otherwise.

still peddling the same old crap i see

yet again you and penis show how scared you brextreemists are of another vote, cos youre hanging onto a lifetimes dream by the skin of your teeth

Are you saying that David Cameron, our illustrious Conservative Prime Minister, was lying?

Or just talking crap? .... Forshame.

How. How will it be better. We're on part 5 and thousands of posts and there's nothing remotely concrete.

---------- Post added 23-10-2018 at 19:34 ----------

Are you saying that David Cameron, our illustrious Conservative Prime Minister, was lying?

Of course he was! And besides he's not in charge now, unless you're saying nothing a PM says can be reversed, which would be a bit odd because I bet you can't wait for a universal credit U turn. Brexit? "Wait and see".

Aye, it was the genuine peoples vote. And Boy Dave told us all the day before we voted, these pearly words of wisdom.

"Above all, it’s about our economy. It will be stronger if we stay. It will be weaker if we leave.

"That’s a huge risk to Britain – to British families; to British jobs – and it’s irreversible, there is no going back."

"And remember: they can’t undo the decision we take. If we vote out, that’s it. It is irreversible. We will leave Europe – for good."

Angel1.

you do realise he's no longer active in politics dont you?

and even when he was, no one took him particularly seriously

and not one has come up with a plan, nor any real positives we may gain, aparom the usual soundbites and lies, and things that can easily be countered

The only thing that worries me is we have a soft Prime minister who is a remainer . She needs booting out and a hard line Brexiteer installing in No10.

She clearly has difficulty understanding what LEAVE means. The best outcome for this country will be a No Deal , because that is the ONLY ending that will deliver the result of the referendum.

We need a prime minister who refuses to give ground to the EU ,and stands their ground and will walk away if we dont get what we want.

The thing that really ought to worry you is that there is no such person with the conviction,charisma and authority to achieve what you thought that you voted for.

As Johnson,Gove,IDS and all fully understand,it’s much easier to snipe from the sidelines than to put your neck on the line.

You would think that with such strong backing from the referendum,someone would step up their game.

I agree that May is an opportunist Remainer at heart,but it’s all you’ve got because no one truly in the Brexit camp is coming up with any solutions .

i think cameron was talking crap

---------- Post added 23-10-2018 at 19:39 ----------

The thing that really ought to worry you is that there is no such person with the conviction,charisma and authority to achieve what you thought that you voted for.

As Johnson,Gove,IDS and all fully understand,it’s much easier to snipe from the sidelines than to put your neck on the line.

You would think that with such strong backing from the referendum,someone would step up their game.

I agree that May is an opportunist Remainer at heart,but it’s all you’ve got because no one truly in the Brexit camp is coming up with any solutions .

they wont come from the sidelines to take control because they know a full brexit is unworkable...it WILL destroy us, that is why we are currently trying to stay part in

Edited by melthebell

You've stated in the past that the majority didn't vote to leave. But you're logic assumes that the majority of the 28% who didn't vote would have voted to remain.

It assumes nothing of the sort.

I simply said that the majority (62%) didn't vote to leave. That is a statement of fact that you cannot argue against. That means that this nonsense is being done without the support of the majority of the people of our country.

That is one of the reasons why the whole thing is a total mess.

I saw that one on my twitter feed, it's certainly worthy of link. Stupid doesn't even cover it, but it disappoints me idiots like are never pulled up on it (well, they weren't on the bit I saw anyway). But yeah, he was right up there with the bloke from Rotherham who voted leave "to keep the Muslims out".

Just in case anyone missed it, here's the bloke in question

:hihi:

It assumes nothing of the sort.

That is one of the reasons why the whole thing is a total mess.

The reason that the thing is a total shambles is that the Govt.consists of a pack of incompetents who couldn't negotiate their way through an open door.

Just in case anyone missed it, here's the bloke in question

:hihi:

hes gonna be reyt happy when all those pakistanis, indians and bangladeshis we make trade deals with waltz right in then lol