Supertram problems

How’s about you write a factual post showing accurate comparisons of how many buses and regional trains were cancelled, broke down or late

You might have a shred of credibility then :hihi:

There's always somebody on here who'll attempt to defend the indefensible! :hihi::hihi:

There's always somebody on here who'll attempt to defend the indefensible! :hihi::hihi:

There’s always somebody on here who posts whatever they like no matter how one sided, and with no measurable comparator

#axegrinder :hihi::rolleyes:

There’s always somebody on here who posts whatever they like no matter how one sided, and with no measurable comparator

#axegrinder :hihi::rolleyes:

Q.E.D. :hihi:

Whilst I could feel sorry for some people having to wait minutes extra for a tram, I don't.

Try comparing it to the bus services which regularly run late and often omit to run some buses on some routes.

I do though feel genuine sympathy for those people in Doncaster Barnsley and Rotherham who through their poll tax were given no choice in their own councils' decisions to contribute towards the Super tram network. I'm not certain but I think they and the people of Sheffield are still paying for the tram.

Only in their cases how many years have they been waiting for their first Trams?

Guest busdriver1
Whilst I could feel sorry for some people having to wait minutes extra for a tram, I don't.

Try comparing it to the bus services which regularly run late and often omit to run some buses on some routes.

I do though feel genuine sympathy for those people in Doncaster Barnsley and Rotherham who through their poll tax were given no choice in their own councils' decisions to contribute towards the Super tram network. I'm not certain but I think they and the people of Sheffield are still paying for the tram.

Only in their cases how many years have they been waiting for their first Trams?

Nobody I know in Rotherham wants the tram here anyway.

It wont get resolved till they clear out a blocked drain on the roadside going into the City.

how long before Amey get round to it ?

how long before Amey get round to it ?

Probably as long again as it has been blocked so far, and that around 2 years..

Actually I apologise for that wrong information above. The drain is not blocked but it is in the wrong place above the dip in the road and not in it so when that bit floods it will not drain away very quickly. :hihi:

Edited by apelike

Nobody I know in Rotherham wants the tram here anyway.

The friends I know in Rotherham cant wait for the tram to start they are totally fed up with the unreliability of the X1 .

Guest busdriver1
The friends I know in Rotherham cant wait for the tram to start they are totally fed up with the unreliability of the X1 .

X1 is ,was. and always will be a joke. The X78 however is reliable and faster. It is faster than the tram as well.

x78 and the tram both 18 minutes to Meadowhall , tram much more comfortable and reliable , guaranteed no traffic congestion and on board friendly staff .

Guest busdriver1
Who runs the X78 then?

First Doncaster depot