No more walk-on models at the Darts

Maybe you should lay off YouTube altogether or limit yourself to squirrels on surfboards.

It appears to trigger you and get you angry.

Or maybe, just maybe, it means i've got an idea of what the millenials are upto and i'm not burying my head in the sand singing 'lalala'...

Guest makapaka
Looks like you've been triggered. Do you need a safe space?

Why don’t you stop patronising people and contribute something?

Or maybe, just maybe, it means i've got an idea of what the millenials are upto and i'm not burying my head in the sand singing 'lalala'...

You're welcome

You're welcome

Yet another sterling contribution from Snailyboy. Thanks for adding a gem to the debate...

Yet another sterling contribution from Snailyboy. Thanks for adding a gem to the debate...

It isn't much of a debate though, is it?

A few blokes, posting one-handed about dolly birds and darts.

The rest of us realising that the 1970s were ages ago. Now, I like a Carry On film as much as anyone else, but I don't think that Sid James' overt sexism is worthy of a "debate". Nor is the use of F1, or Darts dolly birds.

It isn't much of a debate though, is it?

A few blokes, posting one-handed about dolly birds and darts.

The rest of us realising that the 1970s were ages ago. Now, I like a Carry On film as much as anyone else, but I don't think that Sid James' overt sexism is worthy of a "debate". Nor is the use of F1, or Darts dolly birds.

Shock horror - men like to look at women and some women are happy being paid to be looked at. It's hardly a '70s' thing. But, as always, no one cares if men are 'objectified'. I don't care if men are, i just hate the hypocrisy.

You don't like to see attractive women at sporting events, so don't watch them. But the girls enjoyed doing it, were paid accordingly and had a glamourous lifestyle.

The argument about them not being paid to use their brain... do you need a PhD to be a refuse collector or a cleaner?

Shock horror - men like to look at women and some women are happy being paid to be looked at. It's hardly a '70s' thing. But, as always, no one cares if men are 'objectified'. I don't care if men are, i just hate the hypocrisy.

You don't like to see attractive women at sporting events, so don't watch them. But the girls enjoyed doing it, were paid accordingly and had a glamourous lifestyle.

The argument about them not being paid to use their brain... do you need a PhD to be a refuse collector or a cleaner?

Have you swallowed an anti-feminist blog or something.

Your reply bears absolutely no resemblance to my post. It just looks like you are spitting out all that pent up hatred that you've got since the dolly birds went off air.

You should practice posting with both hands and a whole brain:rolleyes:

Have you swallowed an anti-feminist blog or something.

Your reply bears absolutely no resemblance to my post. It just looks like you are spitting out all that pent up hatred that you've got since the dolly birds went off air.

You should practice posting with both hands and a whole brain:rolleyes:

Have you swallowed a feminist/SJW blog?

And probably not, because your post bears no resemblance to what's happening in the world. Sid James making a few lewd comments a film from yesteryear is totally different to women being paid to advertise a product using their image. Men get paid to advertise products... where's the outrage?

I am indifferent about whether or not the women that were doing those jobs at sports (type) events continue to be there or not. Because I don't attend them.

It is just another avenue of employment disappearing.

The women that did these jobs certainly did not object to them and most of the people that appear to be objecting to women doing those kind of jobs are probably not the sort of people that would attend those type of events, so really ought to keep their opinions to themselves.

Despite what the feminist or PC or whoever brigade may claim for this type of employment role disappearing I believe I am correct when I say the loss of jobs is not down to concern for the objectors feelings. I feel it is far more likely that the protests have provided the excuse for those that used to pay these women to save money by not employing them.

---------- Post added 14-03-2018 at 18:50 ----------

Then they should control their childs viewing habits.

Being a bad parent doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

All adults should monitor and control the viewing habits of the children in their care I can not see anyone reasonable opposing that view.

I do think you are being a little harsh about those adults that allow children to anything or watch almost anything. They should not I think be labelled as being bad parents.

Whether they are parents or carers if the do not monitor the chidren's viewing or internet habits I think the label should be"ignorant and inadequate". or perhaps just "unfit for purpose".

To me they seem like yet another reason why both carers and parents should obtain a license before being allowed supervisory positions of children under 18.

The darts, and some of the other things, does seem to have lost something with the absence of those walk on girls. It'll take some getting used to I suppose.

I'm not saying that the success of these sports hinges on the walk on girls but the atmosphere seems dead, and when you know that their absence is because of interfering nuisance feminists it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

because of interfering nuisance feminists it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

again, proof?

Not one story mentioned ANYTHING about feminists being responsible, business was mentioned, not feminists