The return of Carlos.

1, United 'finishing' mid-table ? Theres 15 games left :hihi:

2,The pressure started 24/09/17 and gradually worsened. Board felt the pressure, so did he - he's gone on to better things, you lot, going nowhere fast.

3, 2012 budget ? Is that really an answer ? This is 2018, you lot have spent millions recently - with almost nothing in return from any of them. Rhodes, Reach, Hooper, Fletcher - all trip of the tongue quite quickly.

The pressure was on CC from a number of fans after the first game of the season at Preston, apart from a couple of decent performances (Leeds & Villa) the rest was awful, the display v Burton Albion was one of the worst I'd seen for around 15yrs, we don't have a board we have a chairman who was willing to stick with his manager because rightly or wrongly thats his nature, most fans wanted CC out he got offered a Prem job and with mutual agreement from DC took it - thats the facts of the matter out of the way.

Whichever way you look at it united had a far bigger budget than the Owls in 2012, having the money to spend doesn't always work. Reach is one of the highlights of a poor season and will become a well regarded player.

I tend to look at the bigger picture in football we've had two good seasons not many teams repeat over three (Reading finished higher and are even worse), enjoy your days in the sun, it won't be too long before it turns around again.

2-0 up !! and we have the usual Owls posting on here !! during match time again.

Either its a very boring game, or we have a number of stay away Owls !

I was called out the other day for missing a match that was on Sky, despite living 100 mile away, and working !!

I

2-0 up !! and we have the usual Owls posting on here !! during match time again.

Either its a very boring game, or we have a number of stay away Owls !

I was called out the other day for missing a match that was on Sky, despite living 100 mile away, and working !!

I

100 mile away is that all.

100 mile away is that all.

UKDOBBY, i beleive your an exile your self. seems a few posters dont even go to the ground on their door step. yes just 100 mile, but its Lincolnshire still over a 2 hour trip.

Hope to be over this week on buisness at both Bramall Lane and the S6 ground !!

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

Oooopps!

'You lot'

My 5 years at Detective School came in very handy there.

Not everyone works 9 to 5.

Great win for our boys tonight, eh?

Carlos will be shaking tonight.

the rams rattled.

the swans will be sunk.

Wembley is calling.

I'll tell you what pal I've posted 4 times.

Very confident and capable posts they were too, as I stated earlier.

Have you done this type of Forum before?

I'm just curious how/why so many new posters have emerged in the last few months since September.

Welcome!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Carlos didn't leave Wednesday in a mess. He was employed as head coach. Those players were signed by others at the club and he had instructions to coach them into becoming a promotion winning team. He had no say in the recruitment policy at the club.

Carlos had my sympathy at the end. He tried his best. He wasn't allowed to manage at Hillsborough. He has been given the opportunity now at Swansea and you can almost see the relief when he is interviewed that he's out of Sheffield 6.

I am sure if Carlos had thought so highly of those players then he would have bought some in the JTW. He knows they are just not good enough.

As far as all the injuries are concerned I'm pretty sure this is a method of getting around FFP. Staying in the Championship is Wednesday's aim and then in the summer it will be a case of a fire sale. Cannot see the season ticket sales holding up for next year.

Chansiri is Wednesday's biggest problem.

Having said all that - there for the grace of God. If McCabe sells to a similar character or consortium then we might be in the same boat.

Oooopps!

'You lot'

My 5 years at Detective School came in very handy there.

Not everyone works 9 to 5.

Great win for our boys tonight, eh?

Well spotted "you lot" a dead giveaway :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-02-2018 at 22:54 ----------

Carlos didn't leave Wednesday in a mess. He was employed as head coach. Those players were signed by others at the club and he had instructions to coach them into becoming a promotion winning team. He had no say in the recruitment policy at the club.

Carlos had my sympathy at the end. He tried his best. He wasn't allowed to manage at Hillsborough. He has been given the opportunity now at Swansea and you can almost see the relief when he is interviewed that he's out of Sheffield 6.

I am sure if Carlos had thought so highly of those players then he would have bought some in the JTW. He knows they are just not good enough.

As far as all the injuries are concerned I'm pretty sure this is a method of getting around FFP. Staying in the Championship is Wednesday's aim and then in the summer it will be a case of a fire sale. Cannot see the season ticket sales holding up for next year.

Chansiri is Wednesday's biggest problem.

Having said all that - there for the grace of God. If McCabe sells to a similar character or consortium then we might be in the same boat.

Totally disagree with the fact that injuries are trying to get round FFP, the current manager and Barry Bannan have all stated that this is not the case, why do fans make up such damaging rubbish.

Chansiri IS NOT our biggest problem, he's been naive and made mistakes but seems to be learning from them.

Match of the day post match interview

"So Carlos many fans said you were a terrible manager, the backroom staff said you had less football knowledge than the office cat, tell us Carlos after such a comprehensive win what would you like to say to your critics now?"

How will carlos answer that question on match of the day?

Match of the day post match interview

"So Carlos many fans said you were a terrible manager, the backroom staff said you had less football knowledge than the office cat, tell us Carlos after such a comprehensive win what would you like to say to your critics now?"

How will carlos answer that question on match of the day?

He made the office cat striker coach at Hillsborough.

1, United 'finishing' mid-table ? Theres 15 games left :hihi:

2,The pressure started 24/09/17 and gradually worsened. Board felt the pressure, so did he - he's gone on to better things, you lot, going nowhere fast.

3, 2012 budget ? Is that really an answer ? This is 2018, you lot have spent millions recently - with almost nothing in return from any of them. Rhodes, Reach, Hooper, Fletcher - all trip of the tongue quite quickly.

Your deluded if you think carlos left because of how you was doing, even if you was below us he would of gone. Some fans might not like you doing wel(i don't care personally how you do) but I'm sure the board won't use it as ammo to get rid of a manager, a very foolish way of doing things if thats the case