Freemasons..harmless eccentrics or tools of the Devil?

I know of an Asian businessman who is a Freemason, nice enough fellow and I was surprised when I first found out as I thought non white people would not be allowed as members.

i'm sure most Masons are perfectly nice fellows.

It's when you get up to the top of professions (politicians, judges, bankers, police etc.) and you weild real power it starts to get suspect and ripe for corruption.

It's when you get up to the top of professions (politicians, judges, bankers, police etc.) and you weild real power it starts to get suspect and ripe for corruption.

I honestly don't think that the police are in the same league as politicians and bankers. :hihi:

oh dear, you’ve gone and dug yourself into a hole now :)

If the secret handshake is not really a secret, why won’t they show us ?

If their god is not really a secret, why won’t they tell us about him ?

After all, Freemasons keep telling us how open they are.

Feel free to include lots of ??? and !!! and :loopy: in your reply :)

oh give over, why do they have to show you? do magicians tell you how tricks are done, does a businessman tell you his or her profit margin?? NO:hihi:

my god is a secret and no i wont tell you who he is:roll::roll::roll::thumbsup:

And your evidence for this is....?

I am a very nice bloke. I am a member of a variety of various organisations, car clubs, bowls clubs, snooker league, play golf.... and am a freemason, and have been for 25 years.

That demonstrates two things, you are prone to gross exageration and you haven’t got a clue what a ‘source’ is. The statement literally speaks of ‘rumours’ and only points at Duckenfield. Not quite half the officers involved one would imagine.

oh dear, you’ve gone and dug yourself into a hole now :)

If the secret handshake is not really a secret, why won’t they show us ?

If their god is not really a secret, why won’t they tell us about him ?

After all, Freemasons keep telling us how open they are.

Feel free to include lots of ??? and !!! and :loopy: in your reply :)

There are or were several, one was to shake hands and tap your opponent three times with your index finger on his wrist.

That demonstrates two things, you are prone to gross exageration and you haven’t got a clue what a ‘source’ is. The statement literally speaks of ‘rumours’ and only points at Duckenfield. Not quite half the officers involved one would imagine.

David Duckenfield was Grand Master of the Dore Masonic Lodge. That's a fact. David Duckenfield admitted it in court. Brian Mole was also a Mason at the same lodge.

A police constable said under oath in court, that 'a substantial meeting' was held with other officers who were also suspected of being Masons'

There was no evidence of this meeting taking place. Well, there wouldn't be would there? It's a secret society. What motive could the officer have had for saying this under oath?

Edited by Anna B

No, he was not "Grand Master of Dore Masonic Lodge" there is no such thing.

He is a Past Master of just one of the dozen or so separate lodges that meet at Dore Masonic Hall.

If you are going to post facts Anna B, then please make sure you have even just an inkling of what you are spouting on about.

He is a Past Master of just one of the dozen or so separate lodges that meet at Dore Masonic Hall.

If you are going to post facts Anna B, then please make sure you have even just an inkling of what you are spouting on about.

:hihi::hihi: well said Smithy266:thumbsup:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/17/hillsborough-disaster-police-masonic-conspiracy

Questioned by Michael Mansfield QC, representing 75 families whose relatives were killed at Hillsborough, Groome said he believed Duckenfield was “a grandmaster of a particularly influential lodge” – the Dore lodge in Sheffield.