Yorkshire pudding in sheffield where are they?

i cook fresh yorkshire puds :)

cant believe people buy those foul frozen things

i put 2 eggs in a cup, then measure the same amount of eggs, then the same amount of milk, add a bit of salt

beat / whisk a bit to mix

get oven spittingly hot, pour mixture in

occasionly i add some herbs in the mixture too :)

I am the yorkshire pudding queen thank you all sooo much, recipe was spot on, they are great, I am really excitedguess what's for tea tomorrow?:hihi::love: :love:

we had plain Yorkshire with gravy on for starters, seasoned Yorkshire with the meat, roasters and 2 veg and then a plain Yorkshire with custard or jam for afters.

That sounds like one yorkshire pudding too far.

Anyone ever eat them with Yorkshire Salad as a starter? That's finely diced onion and cucumber steeped in vinegar by the way. Very traditional way of serving Yorkies.

i cook fresh yorkshire puds

cant believe people buy those foul frozen things

i put 2 eggs in a cup, then measure the same amount of eggs,:)

But for the typo it seems a good way of judging the proportions Melt'.

Will try it your way and see what happens.

My dear old mum used to love yorkshire salad B.G. - And it really is a tasty way to eat yorkies - (puddings not dogs!!) though it doesn't particularly sound appetising - folks should try it..

My mum makes Yorkshire pudding so thick it comes out in slabs kids could hire as a bouncy castle!

What sort of batter would you make for battered sausages ? I batter fry fish but never done sausage.

Any batty ideas ?:huh:

But for the typo it seems a good way of judging the proportions Melt'.

Will try it your way and see what happens.

My dear old mum used to love yorkshire salad B.G. - And it really is a tasty way to eat yorkies - (puddings not dogs!!) though it doesn't particularly sound appetising - folks should try it..

typo?

tch

how dare you take me out of context :P

Let them go cold and cover them with Strawberry Jam!!!!

Jim:thumbsup:

OK, So whose up for helping to make the Biggest Yorkshire Puding in the World for Comic Relief on Friday 16th March 2007? I'm thinking Tudor Square Sheffield with the bods from Castle Catering College and selling bits to raise the money..... all for a great cause and good fun I reckon.

The only prob whsoe recipe from everyone here shall we use...or shall we all just get our mums and grandmas to come and make it ...?

After all the theme is the Big One! PM me if you're up for it

http://www.rednoseday.com/

What will you use for an oven?

typo?

tch

how dare you take me out of context :P

Well don't confuse me - by saying, 'add eggs to the same amount of eggs'!!!!!!!!

Could have caused a whole lot of Sunday disasters!!!

P.S.- I see you've dived in there with the 'edit' - (S)He's trying to make me look like a shmuck I tells ya!!!!!!

The Yorkshire pudding we know and love today started life as 'Dripping pudding'. This was due to the practice of placing the pudding under the roasting beef to collect the juices. It was renamed 'Yorkshire Pudding' by the 18th century cook, Hannah Glasse - the Delia of her day - in her book 'The Art of Cookery'.