Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

Originally posted by Sidla

Chilli Chicken on Abbeydale Road do huge kebabs.

I had one from there about three years ago. Six hours later I was puking so hard that I spent a week in the northern General. I thought I was a gonna!! I can't say for sure that the events were linked but I would never (I stress never) have one of their greasey ass hunk of rotting dog flesh!!

My advice would be, big is not necessarily better. We are not Americans. Why do we need to eat so much that we become fat or our belly hurts. You may think I'm being wussy but I'd go for quality not quantity.

That place up from the forum on division st do rather delicious kebabs - all lamb and no other mammal. I forget its name. :thumbsup:

I was at uni in Hull and kebabs are so much cheaper and better. I'm very disaapointed with the general quality and quantity of what you get in Sheff.

Size isn't everything!

That shop at the corner of Eccy Road and Neill Road does very good 'babs

Originally posted by miniminch

I had one from there about three years ago. Six hours later I was puking so hard that I spent a week in the northern General. I thought I was a gonna!! I can't say for sure that the events were linked but I would never (I stress never) have one of their greasey ass hunk of rotting dog flesh!!

My advice would be, big is not necessarily better. We are not Americans. Why do we need to eat so much that we become fat or our belly hurts. You may think I'm being wussy but I'd go for quality not quantity.

That place up from the forum on division st do rather delicious kebabs - all lamb and no other mammal. I forget its name. :thumbsup:

I doubt it.The shop i mentioned has been open less than a year.You must be mistaken.Its at the side of the barracuda fish and chip shop and was empty for about 2 years and before that was a chemist.

oops sorry mini didnt see the quote!long day....yawn.sorry mate

Aslans on West St do the Aslans Special,It about £6 but its pretty big ass kebab. Its very nice too.:)

having now moved back home last night i decided to sample the delights of the new takeaway that opend recently..spot on mixrd kebab in a garlic naan for about 4 quid..booooootiful,anyone in the area give it a try.....there not very good at making curries though..valentino's its called:thumbsup:

ghandi's on attercliffe road do a tremendous mixed kebab, for about £4

even i struggle to polish it off, and coming from me that is saying something

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

ghandi's on attercliffe road do a tremendous mixed kebab, for about £4

even i struggle to polish it off, and coming from me that is saying something

the place is filthy

Originally posted by kirky

the place is filthy

i dont let a thing like dirt put me off

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i dont let a thing like dirt put me off

you obviously aint been in