Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

It was. I've seen worst casts but if the title sounds like it's syfy channel b movie it will probably be written like a syfy channel b movie.

Shame about Mr Harris being involved, he is such a cool actor, although Enemy at The Gates was a poor one in my opinion.

Geostorm. What ed Harris was doing in this guff I do not know. 2/10

Before he got the Westworld gig and everyone remembered why they loved him he was basically appearing in anything that'd cast him, like most middle-age actors.

Before he got the Westworld gig and everyone remembered why they loved him he was basically appearing in anything that'd cast him, like most middle-age actors.

He said he only does a lot of it for money. According to an interview - if that's the word - on Steve wrights show last year, he hates all the standing around that filming tv shows and film involves, he prefers stage work.

Ready Player One. 5/10

Though this a bit poor especially coming from Spielberg. Too much CGI with an average story and not much going on except rendered action sequences.

Ant Man 7/10.

I'm not a massive Marvel fan due to the hype and the over zealous fanboys who defend their films regardless, but this wasn't too bad.

A Quiet Place 8/10. Pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it.

Didn't know what to expect with this and had no idea what it was about then about 5 minutes in realised it was a horror movie, which I normally hate. It has no dialog for the first 40 minutes but don't let that put you off.

Ant Man 7/10.

I'm not a massive Marvel fan due to the hype and the over zealous fanboys who defend their films regardless, but this wasn't too bad.

This one grew on me after watching it a couple of times.

I'm considering the Antman/Wasp movie at the cinema.

---------- Post added 11-07-2018 at 15:49 ----------

Geostorm. What ed Harris was doing in this guff I do not know. 2/10

Agree - pile of (wheres that emoji gone) - 2/10

I was amused with an offering on Netflix last night i.e. War Dogs. Thought it was quite funny at times and just some far fetched film about a couple of high school drop out buddies in their early 20s who get into selling weapons They win $ 300million dollar contract from the Pentagon to supply ammunition for Afghanistan and get in too deep. Quite entertaining but fanciful, I thought. Turns out it was a true story LOL 7/10.

I last watched ET (1982) on VHS :) (Recorded from analogue TV (A locval channel in my area (channel 5))

10/10

GOREGOUS -- ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!

Ghost Stories 7.5/10

I really enjoyed this, a good old atmospheric British ghost story (or 3!)

Its creepy with little touches of humour, well acted and filmed in beautiful Yorkshire.

Recently been watching films 1 through 6 of the Fast & Furious franchise for the first time. Silly but fun and gets sillier the higher the number goes. Overall score a 7/10.

After all these years of meaning to watch it, but never getting around to it I finally sat down and watched Das Boot. What a brilliant film, hard to believe how so much drama could happen in a sardine can of a ship. Great stuff 10/10 and then some.Can't believe that the guy who wrote the novel hated the film.