Niche Nightclub ,Sidney Street.

Its your last chance for any Niche customers to visit the Niche nightclub for free memorabilia and the last nostalgia run before it is demolished in April.

All our famous djs and members of staff will be there to meet and greet for the last time. THIS IS A SAD DAY OR ALL OF US AS WE ALL HAVE SOME GREAT MEMORIES SAY GOODBYE TO A FANTASTIC CLUB WHICH WAS RAIDED SO MANY TIMES AND NEVER GOT A SECURE CONVICTION FOR ANY OFFENCE ThE RESULT OF THE LAST RAID WAS THAT CROWN PROSCUTION SERVICES ADVISED THE POLICE THEY HAD NO GROUNDS TO PROSECUTE ANYONE oVER THE RAID.

Always remember when one door closes another one opens watch this space!

WATCH OUT FoR TROUBLED JOE TRYING TO ENTRAP YOU!

I mcould not agree with you more Kate it really is a sad day when little people in pointy helmets shut off your only channel of enjoyment. when will Sheffield learn not to trust the boys in blue. The days of your friendly plod are well over! We had one newly promoted inspector threatening us with a pointed fingure and viens popping out of his nose, where is the recourse for these bullies complain to the PCA and get masons investigating masons what an absolute farce I know Niche had its problems but so does every club, and Sheffield will be a sadder place for the loss of yet another landmark club

Will there be a mock shooting or beating for that authentic Niche experience?

What are pointed fingures? and viens popping out of his nose, are they some kind of drug Paraphernalia :confused:

Will there be a mock shooting or beating for that authentic Niche experience?

As you come out there will be a line of coppers- just to make it 'extra' special.

good riddance.

bring back Nimos!!!

nice to hear from you kate, hope alls well and dandy

ye i do. coming out at 7am in summer like something out of a vampire movie.ears still ringing from the dj speakers feeling prety tired.

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 19:57 ----------

i used to go to sydney st sometimes between 99-2003!

Edited by reaney77

Why did Niche close?

When on leave from the Army and staying with my ex we used to visit Niche most weekends. At the time Bassline was a popular underground sound. Despite the bad points of the club I do have happy memories of the place. In 2014 with the permission of the owner I was allowed to photo the inside brought back a few memories of the place, did you go to Niche when the club was at Sidney Street?

Yes, I used to go about 5/6 times a year between 1999 and 2004.........HAPPY DAZE:)

loved the place was there every week religiously miss it but I suppose we do have to grow up and move on unfortunately lol :D