Window blind recommendations

I used Hilary's for blinds they were excellent - not the cheapest but great service and high quality blinds.

We use Fine Fabrics at Hillsborough, don't know if they're the best or cheapest but we're OK with their work.

Not fussed about the cost - it's the quality that's more important. thanks guys I'll have a look at both :)

Tracy,

Please don’t go around Sheffield buying blind if you want good quality Venetion(sp.) Blinds, I strongly recommend Kilsun Blinds situated at the bottom of Duke Street.

Good luck.

Tracy,

Please don’t go around Sheffield buying blind if you want good quality Venetion(sp.) Blinds, I strongly recommend Kilsun Blinds situated at the bottom of Duke Street.

Good luck.

Do they just sell Venetian blinds or roller blinds as well ? I may want to use this firm myself later on.

I can recommend Kerry's blinds. I just got some from there they have every kind you could want

Not a Sheffield firm I'm afraid by Blinds 4 You online is excellent. You can get any type of blind you fancy and the range of materials/colours is excellent. You do need to measure and fit yourself but we managed no problem and it was significantly cheaper than getting someone else to do it. We opted for wooden blinds cos they look like wooden shutters at a fraction of the cost!

Could any body recommend a good company in sheffield for venetion blinds please.

see the blind man from the village :hihi:

anyone used any of the blind companys offering 3 blinds for £89, if so any of them any good.

We found they are really cheap to buy and easy to put up yourself.

I was just thinking I'd be tempted to do that, partly because I probably have all required tools to do so. Having them made to measure means perfect fit. Dunno.

wanting to move a vertical blind from one window to a smaller window,the veins are no problem its the rail are they hard to cut down or does anyone on here do them ?