Sheffield Hallam - University Challenge.

Sheffield Hallam er ............ University have just lowered the bar in general ignorance.

Forty points.

Is it an all time low?

It is a total disgrace.

A poor performance. But then they made it on to the show which is no mean feat.

Sheffield Hallam er ............ University have just lowered the bar in general ignorance.

Forty points.

Is it an all time low?

It is a total disgrace.

If they were up against a good team who were fast with their fingers on the buzzers, then it's too bad. No shame on team from SHU though. I find the questions on UC very difficult; which is why I stick to Pointless, or The Chase :)

A poor performance. But then they made it on to the show which is no mean feat.

Quite an embarrassing performance wasn't it ? :roll:

Forty points.

Is it an all time low?

It is a total disgrace.

I think a team did get the dreaded "nul points" once so possibly not an all time low, but yes a very shabby performance. Mind you the winning team only got 140 I think? Not a brilliant score either and hardly stiff opposition. A pretty poor round all in all.

How many did you answer then?

Do you really want to know?

It's not about me. It's about the inept performance from 4 university students who happen to have the name Sheffield Hallam in front of the word university.

Google their name. You'll find it's true.

My impression was formed within the first 5 questions which were quite easy and yet they failed to score.

Also, it was mentioned that 33k students enrolled at Hallam whereas Newcastle has 23k.

Furthermore, the alumnus from Newcastle were certainly more in number and higher achieving [and academic] than the 3 who went to Hallam.

They are a disgrace.