The return of Carlos.

Your post the other day about the Prince having fire sales at his previous clubs; was that a fact or best guess ? Or just a load of nonsense designed to provoke an argument?

It was based on what a United fan who lived for a long spell in Saudi and was now back in Sheffield posted on another site, someone on Football Heaven also said a similar thing and quite a lot of united fans are concerned.

I despair that you trawl Internet forums for your “facts”.

I despair that you trawl Internet forums for your “facts”.

Not really I heard it on Radio Sheff first, then looked online and there it was.

I find Tops no better or no worse than a few on here.

I must say though, that I'm impressed by how he hangs on and debates with what is usually a pack of 4 or 5 Blades all poking him at the same time.

Hunting in packs is very reminiscent of 4 or 5 years ago.

Members were banned in their droves back then, some of who, were extremely good contributors.

That's why I'm asking posters to be very careful now.

I must say though, that I'm impressed by how he hangs on and debates with what is usually a pack of 4 or 5 Blades all poking him at the same time.

Members were banned in their droves back then, some of who, were extremely good contributors.

If a poster makes a disparaging comment about the Owls I’ll try to counter it with as factual a reply as possible, one over on another thread is trying to beat us with the releasing Jamie Vardy stick, totally ignoring the fact that it took Vardy 12yrs and a rise through the leagues to get where he now is with Leicester.

If a poster makes a disparaging comment about the Owls I’ll try to counter it with as factual a reply as possible, one over on another thread is trying to beat us with the releasing Jamie Vardy stick, totally ignoring the fact that it took Vardy 12yrs and a rise through the leagues to get where he now is with Leicester.

and disparaging the injuries "excuse" but not one blade has been honest and truthful and actually answered my question, what would happen with them if they lost 14 players...because they know the answer :roll:

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 21:42 ----------

Did somebody mention Vardy?

Well said ....absolutely spot on

Now did someone mention Jamie Vardy ....

We're All Wednesday Aren't We ..

I may have said that I hoped he'd score 6?

Is that the mention people are looking for perhaps? :hihi:

It's a good feeling to have a longer cup run than the Blades again!

We're gonna need massive tin hats around 5pm tomoz!!!!!

I hope it's not 8!!!!!!!!?!?!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I disagree.

You are one of the most argumentative and disruptive posters on the section.

Spend a while looking at your recent contributions and give your head a shake.

Well said. I've no problem with this guy supporting Wednesday and having a bias in that direction, but when he comes out with absolute nonsense to justify his position it gets a bit juvenile. This is the guy who said the Blades are "direct" and "physical". Well, I hope he learned something from the pasting they gave Wednesday at Hillsboro earlier this season, because we were neither, we were just simply "better".

The personal comments, bickering and pettiness can end now. Unless you want another thread closing?

Thank you.

Very true.

Hate is a very strong word.

Despise, I think, is even stronger.

For some fans, even despise isn't strong enough.

Anyone admitting to hating or despising something or someone, not because of what that someone has done (Hitler for instance) but because of where they come from (Scotland for instance) or that they prefer a different Political Party, or prefer a different Cricket team etc, may just as well have 'Thick as Pig****' tattooed in large letters on their foreheads.

I ought to know, cos I've got that self same tattoo (or should have)

I couldn't stand Thatcher! :hihi:

I had my reasons.

I prefer Wednesday over United, but I've never hated United.

Some Blades on here have, over the years had me pulling my hair out. The tattoo would have looked stunning on some of 'em.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Not really I heard it on Radio Sheff first, then looked online and there it was.

"...there it was was..."

What was there?, which "clubs" were you talking about?

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 03:01 ----------

and disparaging the injuries "excuse" but not one blade has been honest and truthful and actually answered my question, what would happen with them if they lost 14 players...because they know the answer :roll:

---------- Post added 16-02-2018 at 21:42 ----------

Did somebody mention Vardy?

Mel, I have never known a team "lose" 14 players.

When I played footy at school, against other schools, it was blood and thunder (this was the 1970's, when "match of the day" often featured players coming to blows, so not the "non-contact" sport it has become), we never had 14 lads out.

When I played rugby, we played (again) blood and thunder, and we never had 14 players out.

My mates played Sunday League, for years, including some incredible hard cases, and there was often carnage on the pitch, they never had 14 people go "missing".

Fast forward it to today, the worlds toughest sport (acknowledged by most people) is Rugby League, followed by Rugby Union and then Aussie Rules. Lets take Rugby Union, for now, with the "six nations" being on TV, they don't have 14 players missing, despite playing a real contact sport, with tackles that most footballers would have heart failure, if they ever felt it.

The point it, this crazy "14 players out with injury", just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. This is not just me saying it, most SWFC fans I know (including a few ITK) can't fathom it.

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 03:08 ----------

Hotty, back then, posters from both sides on this forum, went out for beers. When our long lost cousin from Ontario came back home to Sheffield, with is son, there were equal numbers of Blades and Owls from the forum, who went out for drinks in town with him.

If we want to point fingers at who colluded to get certain posters banned, it was from the blue and white half of the city. I know this because certain Owls fans on here (some who still post and some who don't, so you can probably work out who I am talking about), sent me private messages, telling me not to get involved in certain threads, because the aim (they had been told) was to get posters banned.