The return of Carlos.

Certainly looking to the post match interview on Match of the Day

"So Carlos, no goals at Hillsborough during your last few games at Hillsborough, it was said you were a useless prat with the football knowledge of a Tortoise. But 5 goals today, what would you like to say to your critics now?"

Carlos "two words, second word is off, fill in the missing word yourself"

Don’t be negative top,you said the Owls were on the up the other week

They possibly are I was talking about the season so far.

hes done exactly the same as he did with us the first season, then it was a slow decline, be interesting to see how swansea go the next couple of seasons

The same can be said with all their recent managerial recruitments though

I said last night another thread that will get closed because of people having digs and trying to score points. I sometimes just look and think it is pointless posting because someone will only have a dig and I am not going to get drawn into. I find the ignore facility quite useful.

Wowza as they say in America.

My posts are usually that boring that people either don't read 'em, or find them not worth a reply. I like to read ALL the posts, rhubarb or not.

For weeks I've read numerous posts from 'members' posting off topic, wind up, aggravating, irrelevant 10 year old historic non-entities. Digs at Wednesday, Wednesday's spending, Wednesday's formations, Wednesday's youngsters, Wednesday's owner, Wednesday's performances and all things Wednesday.

I posted a tongue in cheek message to one of my own side the other day, and it was removed within minutes.

I referred to how the Forum was around 4 years ago, when 'members' goaded others in to getting a ban. I posted a warning to say that recent 'new' posters seem intent on arguing and baiting people in to their 'time to report them' trap.

My other post, despite being agreed with, was deleted.

Can't get my breath!

Mr 5 posts has done nowt but wind up and argue from his first post to his latest (probably 20th) post.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Wo'za as they say in America.

For weeks I've read numerous posts from 'members' posting off topic, wind up, aggravating, irrelevant 10 year old historic non-entities. Digs at Wednesday, Wednesday's spending, Wednesday's formations, Wednesday's youngsters, Wednesday's owner, Wednesday's performances and all things Wednesday.

I posted a tongue in cheek message to one of my own side the other day, and it was removed within minutes.

I referred to how the Forum was around 4 years ago, when 'members' goaded others in to getting a ban. I posted a warning to say that recent 'new' posters seem intent on arguing and baiting people in to their 'time to report them' trap.

My post, despite being agreed with, was deleted.

Can't get my breath!

Mr 5 posts has done nowt but wind up and argue from his first post to his latest (probably 20th) post.

5000+ posts and Top is probably the biggest wind up merchant on here, some get away with it, some don't. There's quite a few on both sides. Either accept that this section of the forum is pretty terrible, or just don't read it.

For what it's worth Mark Lawrenson and the YouTube Kid both pick Wednesday to be the "surprise" of the 5th round.

5000+ posts and Top is probably the biggest wind up merchant on here, some get away with it, some don't. There's quite a few on both sides. Either accept that this section of the forum is pretty terrible, or just don't read it.

I like this Forum, I read it almost every day, and get involved almost every day.

You can't deny that since we've had the recent influx of new posters, all of whom happen to be Blades, that the bickering, taunting, thread warnings and thread closures has increased five fold.

If there are any new(ish) Owl posters I've missed, then I apologise.

The thing getting my goat at the moment is that I recently made a childish, aggravating post to a fellow Owl (ONE POST) and it was deleted before anyone had time to read it.

I nearly fell off my chair.

No, the only way I'll stop reading this Forum is by being dead, or being banned.

I'm probably nearer to being dead than being banned, but who knows how quick some 'reporting' and 'trigger fingers' are?

Thanks for the sensible reply by the way.

That said, your posts usually are normalish and proper.

Well mostly .......................

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I like this Forum, I read it almost every day, and get involved almost every day.

You can't deny that since we've had the recent influx of posters, all of whom happen to be Blades, that the bickering, taunting, thread warnings and thread closures has increased five fold.

if there are any new(ish) Owl posters I've missed, then I apologise.

The thing getting my goat at the moment is that I recently made a childish, aggravating post to a fellow owl (ONE POST) and it was deleted before anyone had time to read it.

I nearly fell off my chair.

No, the only way I'll stop reading this Forum is by being dead, or being banned.

I'm probably nearer to being dead than being banned, but who knows how quick some 'reporting' and 'trigger fingers' are?

Thanks for the sensible reply by the way.

That said, your posts usually are right and proper.

I am the same as you I read every day and some of the silly things said on some threads you know it will end up getting closed because it just resorts to the same old digs. Banter is good and contributes to good threads but when it gets round to the same old digs it gets tiresome and I don't bother reading.

Edited by iansheff

I totally disagree my posts are mostly based of fact or best guess, certain people can’t handle the truth.

I totally disagree my posts are mostly based of fact or best guess, certain people can’t handle the truth.

I disagree.

You are one of the most argumentative and disruptive posters on the section.

Spend a while looking at your recent contributions and give your head a shake.

I don't think he is,he says what he thinks though a tad bias to the Owls which we all do to our clubs,thing is he doesn't back down and a lot of Blades don't like it,if you don like him ignore.

Your post the other day about the Prince having fire sales at his previous clubs; was that a fact or best guess ? Or just a load of nonsense designed to provoke an argument?