Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

I'm off to the USA in October for three weeks filming then off to visit a nice man from 20th Century Fox when I get to LA. Maybe when its fdinished I can ger rare and racey to sell it for me? :D

Just wanted to share that with you folks :D

Great stuff Tommy....look out for the american version of doobrie firkin and the battered fur burgers!

:wink:

Great stuff Tommy....look out for the american version of doobrie firkin and the battered fur burgers!

:wink:

lol, i was gonna say is it slopdosh the movie?

also want to add ive got some nearly band tracks ill add in the next few days, on cd from the man himself

c00l, nice, will do

well durango 95 and cosa nostra were the biggest bands on that list, the almost nearly bands :P

Was the drummer of Cosa Nostra called Dave or Bol as some people called him? If it was, I know him and can ask for you.

He was called Bol

Yeah, it's the same fella I know. He's still drumming. I just started a band up with him, hoping to be gigging by the end of the year.

lol, i was gonna say is it slopdosh the movie?

also want to add ive got some nearly band tracks ill add in the next few days, on cd from the man himself

great stuff melthebell!

and thanks for the link on your site to my big ego site :)

Was the drummer of Cosa Nostra called Dave or Bol as some people called him? If it was, I know him and can ask for you.

He was, short for Bollock :)

great stuff!

by the way does any one know who the real jesse vegan was?

:|

and who remembers this geezer:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/people/pinstonestreetsheffieldmixmif.jpg

:)

trying to picture the jacket, aint it mohican nik (dogs ********, sov, violent affray) - tbh i cant remember what he had on his, sure he had leopard spots down the sleeve tho

and obviously mixmiff (just got given his myspace link last night....lol)

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL600/2588775/15796933/240630411.jpg

---^ same jacket? bit hard to tell from the front, looks like it has the same leopard spots on the sleeve?

hmmmm those studs are in the same place, but like nick reynolds used to say, that's the trouble with punk rock in the eighties....everyone wore exactly the same!

all i know is people called him "nap". one of the many peace gardens crew. i have a pic of more of them somewhere; might paste it up if no-one objects!

as for mixmif's site, it's chuffin' hilarious. he's had HUNDREDS of hits but unfortunately he's back offline as we type.

hmmmm those studs are in the same place, but like nick reynolds used to say, that's the trouble with punk rock in the eighties....everyone wore exactly the same!

all i know is people called him "nap". one of the many peace gardens crew. i have a pic of more of them somewhere; might paste it up if no-one objects!

as for mixmif's site, it's chuffin' hilarious. he's had HUNDREDS of hits but unfortunately he's back offline as we type.

i dont mind seeing any pics from those times in the **** gardens :P

those days are a bit hazy, and i never got many photos done miself :(