Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

I've been trying to track down Phill the van if anyone knows his whereabouts, that and Lou Gilbert from plague dogs, would be nice to see them again

I've been trying to track down Phill the van if anyone knows his whereabouts, that and Lou Gilbert from plague dogs, would be nice to see them again

i think pete fooks prolly yer man on the lou gilbert front :P

yeah i aint seen lou since prolly the early 90s, and aint seen phil the van since i left sheff prolly, even before then :(

then again jake i prolly aint seen you since the early 90s either :P

possibly in pasing once or twice when im in sheff

lou sent me a message the other week and left his email address on the guestbook of the fcs website.

if you type the full rude name of the fcs into google and go to the story of the fcs freewebs site, go to guestbook, and there's lou!

sorry to be so cryptic but i can't swear on this forum!

hope this helps

:)

lou sent me a message the other week and left his email address on the guestbook of the fcs website.

if you type the full rude name of the fcs into google and go to the story of the fcs freewebs site, go to guestbook, and there's lou!

sorry to be so cryptic but i can't swear on this forum!

hope this helps

so if hes online, why isnt he here?

tch

:P

mel

i think there are some more fcs tracks on the other fcs site..not the story of the fcs one, but the freewebs.com/*full name of band*.

there should be a great track there called "rain", which you might want to put on your site.

there also is no track called "bear cage"; this was the name of a band a few years after fcs, starring me and ziggy..i must have sent summat confusing to ya!

all your bands are confusing..theres that many

right ive removed bear cage, i might add a new section for other pete fcs bits and bobs

if the bands called bearcage whats the song title?

also i have that rain track, i have it down as 10 - mick diggin & lou gilbert - rain (1987 red tape studios).wma ?? correct?

truth decays old demo out of control added

cheers jake for the permission :)

to jake anthill and plague dogs fans

lou formed a band after plague dogs with jake from truth decay. lou left sheffield soon after, in 1992, but here they are in an exclusive golden moment at bailey street rehearsal rooms!:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/people/louandjakebaileystreet.jpg

haha nice little video

thanks melthebell!

feel free to put it on your new site if you like!

:thumbsup: