Searchlight.. Criminals?

what searchlies guilty of criminal behavior :o who would of thought that:hihi:

I don't like people who worship Hitler and I'm glad Gerry Gable unearthed sufficient evidence to totally discredit Irving as the Nazi apologist he is. Gable wasn't stealing property form Irving's flat he was gathering evidence about his links with and funding from neo-Nazi organisations.

Goodness your easy to fool :hihi: did Gerry tell you this :hihi:

Irving went on to write a good few best sellers and make a fair few quid long after the break in at his flat by this clown . ( break in in sixties Irving publishes best sellers in seventies but bugger it tell everyone Gerry discredited him )

Irving was brough down to planet earth by an American proffesor who he libeled her name escapes me at the moment but it sure wasn't Gable .

Nice way to justify burgelry :confused: dont like his views so it dont matter .

Irving might be a bit of a nut case but robbing his house because of it ?

Can you tell the forum Varb where Mr Irving (the victim of this horible burglary) is currently residing? :huh:

Can you tell the forum Varb where Mr Irving (the victim of this horible burglary) is currently residing? :huh:

Of course I can he's in prison in Austria for a speech he made about twenty years ago in that country . Now apart from thinking Irvings a plank I dont think anyone left ,right or centre deserves to go to jail for a speech with the obviouse proviso that it isn't meant to incite acts of violence by those listening but thats another story .

This thread is about Searchlies do you support an organisation that has promoted violence against it's political opponents , an organisation that long before some internet skinhead thought of the 'redwatch' site printed names and addresses of those who's politics it disagrees with ?

surely anybody can go around telling people not to vote for a party and giving reasons why

as long as they wrent involved in the contest and arent affiliated to one that is

This thread is about Searchlies do you support an organisation that has promoted violence against it's political opponents , an organisation that long before some internet skinhead thought of the 'redwatch' site printed names and addresses of those who's politics it disagrees with ?

No this thread is about the suggestion that phone canvassing is a criminal act!

In December 1976, Searchlight was described by a stipendiary magistrate, Mr. John Milward, as "scurrilous and disreputable ... What purpose can there be in advertising opponents' meetings except for the purpose of identifying them and creating disorder and violence? This seems to be an attempt to stir up trouble which is to be very strongly deprecated." - Birmingham Post 31/12/76

No this thread is about the suggestion that phone canvassing is a criminal act!

Like I said.

Of course I can he's in prison in Austria for a speech he made about twenty years ago in that country . Now apart from thinking Irvings a plank I dont think anyone left ,right or centre deserves to go to jail for a speech with the obviouse proviso that it isn't meant to incite acts of violence by those listening but thats another story .

Firstly, this poor, poor victim of that horrible burglary that you quoted is residing in an Austrian prison for violations of human rights, namely the denial of the holocaust...not for some innocent off the cuff remarks twenty years ago.

Secondly, Irving is far from being a plank - he is a highly intelligent, misguided and manipulative Crypto Nazi.

Thirdly, if you try to persuade people that one of the largest crimes in history perpetrated against millions of unarmed civilians (the shame of it) seems harmless then off to prison you go

Searchlight was highly active exposing the likes of Irving and other apologists for mass murderers. If Searchlights journalists gained access to information via 'unconventional methods' - this is a serious ethical discussion for principled journalists and their modus operandi. Countless journalists my friend have brushes with the law in their attempt to search out the truth.

Searchlight seeks out those truths and seeks to undermine the type of myths peddled by the likes of Irving and other apologists for Nazi/fascist hatred

Searchlight is safeguarding our liberty. :thumbsup:

Thirdly, if you try to persuade people that one of the largest crimes in history perpetrated against millions of unarmed civilians (the shame of it) seems harmless then off to prison you go

:

Are you accusing me of this ?

Teabag makes a perfect Searchlies argument dont answer any question just lie about anyone who you disagree with.