Searchlight.. Criminals?

'I have heard the tape of a speech delivered by Hill to an NF audience in Leeds.'

Listening to tapes of NF meetings...how the evenings must fly by timo:)

Very amusing Teabag , you cheeky old infusion of Indian/Chinese leaves. I'd send you a 'smiley' if I knew how to do so!

Evening Standard - 28th November 1963 - Gable and two others bungled burglary on historians home (front page lead story).

David Irving isn't a historian.

David Irving isn't a historian.

Nice way to justify burgelry :confused: dont like his views so it dont matter .

Irving might be a bit of a nut case but robbing his house because of it ?

I don't think that Hill was a member of The League of St.George. They were, and are, rather more selective regarding membership. A thick-headed Baboon like Hill would be out of place amongst those who fight a cultural 'war of position'. I cannot imagine Hill at one of their Kensington soirees.

Hill is often portrayed as one who underwent some kind of Paulline conversion to anti-racism. I have heard the tape of a speech delivered by Hill to an NF audience in Leeds. In it, the man advocates 'an open, full-blooded nationalism' with great conviction. I simply do not believe that anyone with such passion for his cause could so easily change his views. Nor do I believe that Hill was, at that stage, a Searchlight 'mole' . He does not possess the intelligence to be a good actor, or to pull off a stunt like that. I have my own view as to why he 'converted' , and it shall remain private on a public forum. The truth is often stranger than fiction, to coin a cliche.

Reminds me of a certain NF organiser at Sheff Uni in the late 80's who underwent a conversion. He then claimed to have been a mole all along but some who met him think he was just grassing up his former colleagues out of spite rather than any idealistic principles.

Heres a bit of info about the criminals behind Searchlies .........Gable & co lie for a living ..

If the evidence Searchlight have uncovered about the realities of the BNP is false as you claim then may I suggest you urge your party of choice to pursue a libel case against them.

Or perhaps you could let us know exactly which unsavory facts they've disseminated about the BNP are false?

I can understand why people like you don't want voters to learn about the reality of the BNP but you're going to have to do a lot better then just mumbling liars on a message board to stop Searchlight, and The Sun from revealing the truth about your Nazi pals

kathythebean - stop goading timo please. I've removed the last (repeated) post.

Nice way to justify burgelry :confused: dont like his views so it dont matter .

Irving might be a bit of a nut case but robbing his house because of it ?

I don't like people who worship Hitler and I'm glad Gerry Gable unearthed sufficient evidence to totally discredit Irving as the Nazi apologist he is. Gable wasn't stealing property form Irving's flat he was gathering evidence about his links with and funding from neo-Nazi organisations.

When you reveal the truth about the conviction (and we all know how much the BNP hate people telling the truth) it's not the shocking scandal which you made it out to be.

If Gerry Gable edited a magazine which sought to eradicate burglary, brining up his conviction would have a greater degree of relevance. As it is I don't see how it damages the credibility of him or the information he publishes.

If the evidence Searchlight have uncovered about the realities of the BNP is false as you claim then may I suggest you urge your party of choice to pursue a libel case against them.

Or perhaps you could let us know which unsavory facts about the disseminated BNP are false?

I can understand why people like you don't want voters to learn about the reality of the BNP but you're going to have to do a lot better then just mumbling liars on a message board to stop Searchlight, and The Sun from revealing the truth about your Nazi pals

I'm a realist not an idiot yes the BNP has had individuals involved who have brought the party into disrepute . Lets take one example from your Searchlies smear sheet Luke Smith , he won a seat on Burnley council and like your rag says had to stand down because he acted like a violent thug at a party function. What it doesn't mention is the BNP expelled him from the party for his actions and asked him to resign his seat because it was felt he was unfit to represent the area . I think the BNP would hold their hands up and say the selection proccess for canditates failed but other partys make mistakes as well ( do we need a list of convicted councilers from other party ? I can if you wish ) at least the BNP acted quickly in this case to remove him .

I don't like people who worship Hitler and I'm glad Gerry Gable unearthed sufficient evidence to totally discredit Irving as the Nazi apologist he is. Gable wasn't stealing property form Irving's flat he was gathering evidence about his links with and funding from neo-Nazi organisations.

When you reveal the truth about the conviction (and we all know how much the BNP hate people telling the truth) it's not the shocking scandal which you made it out to be.

If Gerry Gable edited a magazine which sought to eradicate burglary, brining up his conviction would have a greater degree of relevance. As it is I don't see how it damages the credibility of him or the information he publishes.

I dont like people who worship Hitler either but whats that got to do with the price of fish ?

do we need a list of convicted councilers from other party ? I can if you wish.

Careful!! The last time the BNP did that on their website they had to pay out some pretty hefty compensation to the person they falsely accused.

"BNP lose 'sex claim' libel case "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/4948928.stm

Luke Smith , he won a seat on Burnley council and like your rag says had to stand down because he acted like a violent thug at a party function..

Luke Smith had a whole host of convictions for violence well before the occasion were he glassed someone at the BNP 'family' Red White and Blue festival (as revealed by Searchlight).

The fact that the BNP put him up for election knowing about his violent history speaks volumes for woh they judge ot be a suitable candidate.

The truth is Smith would still be in the party if it wasn't for the fact the person he attacked was close to Griffin, seems the BNP are more then happy to accommodate violent thugs just so long as the person they're attacking isn't a fellow white nationalist.

If the BNP truly are serious about rooting out rogue elements then why is the convicted terrorist Lecomber still a senior and active member of the party?

(ooops sorry I forgot the current BNP spin is that he's been ostracized but that sneaky Searchlight has revealed this is just another example of BNP lies and he's still as active as ever in the party, no wonder you hate Gerry Gable so much)

...an even shakier grasp of history :)

Even worse, is their grasp of reality (and not TV).

...then they came for our pigeons and no-one spoke out ........

And that's bad, how?:D

If you can see the logic for ousting those nasty grey squirrel vermin, why can't you see the translation to other 'species'?

Irony is wasted on some people, I see:P.

....but I had best keep that a secret until we come to power [as surely we must?].

There's hope.

Labour managed it:D.