The Chinese Buffets in Sheffield thread- all discussion in here please

Went to Wokmania, late on a saturday night and the food was going a little crispy...not too good, but jumbo's has never let me down

just been in there today for lunch with the wife

and we saw a mouse running around in there it went into a hole in the wall

not very good

ill not be going in there again

yorky

i went in last week, the food is very tasteless and it was cold, jumbo is much better.

jumbo is much cleaner, the food is hot and tasty and the price is cheaper than number 1, but then i dont mind paying a decent price if the food is good.

I would imagine most restaurants have some kind of vermin problem, you just don't see it. When I used to supply restaurants, I used to take the goods in through the back of an establishment and into the kitchen ,and most of them had these large rat traps with poisen in them. I never did see any rats or mice though.

not only do no.1 have mice but me and my wife went and there was a clump of hair in the food, we tried jumbo's n they were better. but the best buffet we have found is at valley centertainment. good quality food, brilliant service and brilliant atmosphere.

You can also pick raw food take it to the chef and stand and watch him/her cook the food to your liking.

With over 80 dishes (including different types of sushi) we were spoilt for choice.

Highly recommend anybody to visit this buffet

Try flaming dragon at centretainment....

Went to Wokmania, late on a saturday night and the food was going a little crispy...not too good, but jumbo's has never let me down

I thought Wokmania had been closed for months, when did it reopen?

We go to Wong Ting - no strictly a buffet but still 'all you can eat'... Very impressed with the food and service - very friendly place. I think it's more expensive than the usual buffets but at £14.95(?) It's good value.

Flaming Dragon.

Huge Buffet and cook to order too (Teryaki I think it's called. Something like that). It's a bit out of town but better and has much more choice of meat, vegetarian options and fish. Crispy duck is available in the price too.

Ps. no I dont work there It's just a preference (just refering to previous accusations from other restaurant recommendations) .

Do they do sushi in the evening buffet as well?