2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Jeff the Joiner, Sheffield 07861379796

Jeff has done several jobs for us with doors/windows in our house, all of which are superb and have added value in every way. He is particularly handy where there have been measurement issues due to the old building; I would highly recommend his brain-teasing skills.

Jeff the Joiner, Sheffield 07861379796

Jeff has done several jobs for us with doors/windows in our house, all of which are superb and have added value in every way. He is particularly handy where there have been measurement issues due to the old building; I would highly recommend his brain-teasing skills.

Hi Thank you for the post . your house has been a experience . love the post by the way . kind regards jeff

Can anyone please recommend a good gardener, that can undertake some landscaping, including new path and retainers. I have a blind dog, so would like someone that can help make it safe for him, with no big drops etc.

Thanks

Wanted to put a recommend for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009) found via this forum, carried out an excellent refurb of our bay window, removing a built in storage box, replacing old skirtings with new and fitting a new sill. Turned up and time and did a great neat and tidy job.

Thanks Jeff!

Just wanted to add to the previous posts on here - cannot speak highly enough of Lee Rodgers, aka S6 Handyman. We have used him a few times for decorating and electrical jobs around our flat. He always does a brilliant job, does not overcharge and is 100% trustworthy. Would definitely recommend him and will use him again!

Does anyone know someone that can do 2nf floor balcony cladding please.?

Mines tatty but with little cutting and re wrapping will again look presentable probably see me out.

I'm looking for someone to remove some builders rubbish for me for a reasonable rate.

I had a little porch taken down of the front of the house and it needs taking away.

I want someone licenced though please. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Shirley

I'm looking for someone to remove some builders rubbish for me for a reasonable rate.

I had a little porch taken down of the front of the house and it needs taking away.

I want someone licenced though please. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Shirley

Hire a skip like most people do.

i need new garage doors can someone recommend someone

For Blinds I'd recommend Andy of Crucible Blinds (formerly at Monbello Blinds), Sheffield.

He's been to mine a few times to repair damaged vertical blinds (broken chains, new track, broken weights, slats etc) over several rooms.

Nice chap, polite, reliable, reasonably priced, and does a good job.

Also sells new blinds of all types.

He can be contacted on: (07966) 989088

Edited by Alsone

Hi,

I need a handyman or similar with a long ladder. Have a sash window on 3rd storey that is painted shut and I can't open from the inside. Need someone who has a long ladder (I would guess approx 8-9m) and can use a blade to cut the paint so I can open the sash. Let me know if interested. S10. Cheers.

Has anyone used Mick from MD Construction for any work? I've just read his glowing reviews on MyBuilder.com and was thinking of getting him in for a few jobs.

(Also, if anyone has a direct phone number for him I would appreciate it.)