And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

Might be more than two million Albert, what if gaffer said to you or me "Don't think you're up to the job kid, we have to let you go but here's six million quid that may help alleviate the grief of being unemployed ".

Read that Allardyce got £6m pay off, not a bad life is it.

Zinedine Zidane gone from Real Madrid

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 13:10 ----------

Frank Lampard in at Derby

Zinedine Zidane gone from Real Madrid

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 13:10 ----------

Frank Lampard in at Derby

Lampard to Derby is mind boggling.

Are we to believe he has a better ability than Rowlett or even Mclaren, just to name two recent managers.

This is just another "oh he played under some great managers and has won medals, so will be success" mentality.

Lampard to Derby is mind boggling.

Are we to believe he has a better ability than Rowlett or even Mclaren, just to name two recent managers.

This is just another "oh he played under some great managers and has won medals, so will be success" mentality.

When he fails he'll come back and get paid bundles to talk about football like Gary Neville has.

Leeds sack Heckingbottom, 16 games with 4 wins, not surprising with the track record Leeds have with sacking managers. His departure means Leeds could start the season with a new manager for a fifth successive year.

Also

Paul Tisdale leaves Exeter City after 12 years in charge of Devon club

---------- Post added 05-06-2018 at 09:42 ----------

Not sacked but Darren Ferguson has resigned as manager of Doncaster Rovers.

Edited by iansheff

Does spain count in this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44467548

2 days before their first world cup match

Yes I think that certainly counts. Time will tell if it's an inspired move that will push the team to victory, or act of folly which will lead to them imploding.

Yes I think that certainly counts. Time will tell if it's an inspired move that will push the team to victory, or act of folly which will lead to them imploding.

It definitely reeks of cutting your nose off to spite yer face lol, cos the manager was a bit...norty

I would like to see Moyes or Allardyce come to Sheffield but I don't think Hillsborough or Bramall Lane could afford them.

I would like to see Moyes or Allardyce come to Sheffield but I don't think Hillsborough or Bramall Lane could afford them.

What's made you say that ?

Both Allardyce and Moyes are considered to be Premiership managers and receive the appropriate remuneration package that comes with that. SWFC or SUFC would have to a) be prepared to sign onto a very high level mgmt. salary package and b) be prepared to spend the money on players to get the club to the premiership, and stay there.

And of course the manager concerned would need to be convinced that the club has the ability to go to and stay at the next level.

The longer both clubs languish at the second level of football the harder it is going to be.