Mr Trump - All discussion here

Well at least with him not being a real politician, he talks a completely different type of crap, now Clinton was dangerous, because she knows the game inside out, and could cover her bad news up.

He's unusual also because he says things, he announces plans, his supporters mostly continue to support him, and he mostly carries-through his plans.

But he's unusual too in his absurdly high staff turnover rates!

He's unusual also because he says things, he announces plans, his supporters mostly continue to support him, and he mostly carries-through his plans.

He doesn't mostly carry out his plans. Look through what he's promised pre election - he's diluted half of it and binned the rest.

What was said in the two opening posts on this thread are correct. Trump is a perilous lunatic.

What was said in the two opening posts on this thread are correct. Trump is a perilous lunatic.

Good thing that there are checks and balances in place in the machine that is the American government.

Good thing that there are checks and balances in place in the machine that is the American government.

I hope so, but the lunatic in charge doesn't seem to be worried by checks and balances.

he changes staff more than his pants

he changes staff more than his pants

Pants are trousers over the pond, I think that you mean shorts, a change of pants is a long time in Trump politics. ;

Pants are trousers over the pond, I think that you mean shorts, a change of pants is a long time in Trump politics. ;

i was gonna put (UK) next to it but thought i didnt need to ;)

Pants are trousers over the pond

I think that you mean shorts

Eee, it could be the first two lines of an epic poem. Lines 3/4 are:

And pavements are sidewalks whilst boots are trunks

And 'zilch' amounts to noughts.

Ex FBI Director James Comey says Trump is morally unfit to be president.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43779359

Former FBI director James Comey has said Donald Trump is "morally unfit to be president" and treats women like "pieces of meat".

Mr Comey was giving his first major television interview since he was fired by President Trump last year.

He told ABC News that Mr Trump lies constantly and may have obstructed justice.

"Our president must embody respect and adhere to the values that are at the core of this country. The most important being truth. This president is not able to do that," Mr Comey said.