R.I.P Sir Ken Dodd squire of Notty Ash

Apart from a being Great Comic he was a fantastic singer. RIP Ken.

He had a thing called talent,my mate saw him in Doncaster and he was on 4 hours,had to laugh when they said this morning his funeral will be on Wed,Thursday and Friday.

He had a thing called talent,my mate saw him in Doncaster and he was on 4 hours,had to laugh when they said this morning his funeral will be on Wed,Thursday and Friday.

Nice one, you hit the nail on the head. He had Real TALENT. People think I moan all the the time about Talentless Crap like Kieth Lemon ect. :thumbsup:

Nice one, you hit the nail on the head. He had Real TALENT. People think I moan all the the time about Talentless Crap like Kieth Lemon ect. :thumbsup:

I agree with you 100 percent but not allowed to whinge.

Probably the last of the greats . As an aside I was thinking about this today , names of the diddymen . I can only remember Dicky Mint and Mick the marmaliser. Any more?

We saw him last year on stage,he was in a sorry state ,not the doddy we had come to know and love,he was even turning round to the drummer asking for the punch lines.At the end of the night the audience stood up as one and all clapped ,no shouts for more a truly moving experience as it was thanking him for all those years of entertaining them.A true great of the entertainment business.

I agree with you 100 percent but not allowed to whinge.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Seen Doddy 3 times and laughed till I cried each time.

A comic genius. And one of the all time great Entertainers.

They simply don't make 'em like that anymore. He'll be sadly missed...

I bet all of the old comedians up above will be "tickled " that he has joined them. RIP Mr "Happiness".

My wife read that he finally married his lifelong fiance 2 days before he died, any truth in that?

Yeah. A final up-yours to the tax man.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 00:48 ----------

apparently

I bet all of the old comedians up above will be "tickled " that he has joined them. RIP Mr "Happiness".

My wife read that he finally married his lifelong fiance 2 days before he died, any truth in that?

Indeed he did Ontarian March 9th.. Amazingly he died in the house he was born in, never moved and lived in the same house for 90yrs, you would think with all his wealth he would have moved at some point.

A truly great comic. R.I.P.

Yeah. A final up-yours to the tax man.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 00:48 ----------

apparently

LOL during mi mates radio show last night i asked for a doddy song and he ranted about that he called him

"A tax dodging buck toothed freak"

bit heavy i think but has elements of truth to it i suppose