BBC Breakfast presenters

Naga Munchetty.

Why?

self satisfied, smug and annoying.

good question.

self satisfied, smug and annoying.

good question.

The "whoosh" moments, when an article - or even a response to her own question - flies a good yard above her head.

One thing that all breakfast shows seem to do now is this newish incredibly annoying action of having 2 presenters (1m1f) and constantly swapping over with sentences.

Who thought of this? I can't watch these programmes that do this. It's does my head in.

female: Good morning, and today I'm going to start all the sentences...

male: and I'm going to finish them... Coming up...

female: in today's show - more annoying...

male: switching back and forth

:gag:

She's been more irritating than normal this week.

I'm not a regular viewer, but for some reason I believe you!

I disagree I think shes a good presenter I find Louise more annoying

I disagree I think shes a good presenter I find Louise more annoying

Me too, whenever I've seen it she's usually giggling like a star struck teenager.

She probably can't believe she's actually getting paid for that rubbish.

Not my cuppa but better than the lot on itv.

One thing that all breakfast shows seem to do now is this newish incredibly annoying action of having 2 presenters (1m1f) and constantly swapping over with sentences.

Who thought of this? I can't watch these programmes that do this. It's does my head in.

female: Good morning, and today I'm going to start all the sentences...

male: and I'm going to finish them... Coming up...

female: in today's show - more annoying...

male: switching back and forth

:gag:

It can be quite entertaining though to watch the one who isn't speaking. Apart from that,like all BBC news and current affairs it has all been dumbed down to resemble some sort of trashy celeb mag illustrated by the viewers own pictures and videos. Incidentally,can you tell me what sort of cockerel is so comited to it that they can be bothered to do that?

It can be quite entertaining though to watch the one who isn't speaking. Apart from that,like all BBC news and current affairs it has all been dumbed down to resemble some sort of trashy celeb mag illustrated by the viewers own pictures and videos. Incidentally,can you tell me what sort of cockerel is so comited to it that they can be bothered to do that?

I tend to notice the one not talking more than listening to the one who is! :hihi:

When they do a story where they laugh, then the next topic is serious... the person not talking does what Paul Whitehouse does here brilliantly.

It reminds me of

:hihi::hihi:

I tend to notice the one not talking more than listening to the one who is! :hihi:

When they do a story where they laugh, then the next topic is serious... the person not talking does what Paul Whitehouse does here brilliantly.

It reminds me of

:hihi::hihi:

You mean 22 seconds?

yeah you're right btw.