Disgraceful voices on this years XFactor !

Ok I'm only watching it until Strictly Come Dancing starts this week. This years contestants are truly atrocious ! Do they let them enter to be laughed at or what ? :roll:

Apparently they have a private audition before even getting that far so why let them get passed the first bit

It's the two female judges that really bug me(not Sharon Osborne).Nicola whatsername hasn't a clue about makeup,she looks like something out of a horror film.The other one who keeps replacing Sharon( Don't know her name)keeps cackling and screaming,what a turn off.

To me honest don't take much notice though the wife watches it but I did notice Nicola no talent pull a face when a young lads said she worked at McDonalds.

Ok I'm only watching it until Strictly Come Dancing starts this week. This years contestants are truly atrocious ! Do they let them enter to be laughed at or what ? :roll:

Strictly! a real glutton for punishment, oops I better shurrup mi mother watches it, she had to smack mi lug hoyle other day for been brassy.:gag: They do let em on to be laughed at because more people watch for this reason and the people in question know their rubbish but they just want to get on telly. mind you some of these are really deluded, they think they are great. :hihi:

Don't watch either show but my mates wife said Ruth was crap,tosspot Arnold was asked who the worst was on GMTV and guess who he didn't mention.

XFactor was really bad last night ! I'm sure they put the worst ones on just to be laughed at ! :roll:

Anyone from Sheffield this year?

Anyone from Sheffield this year?

Sean Bean. :hihi: